So I Found My Old Outsiders Project...

I found my old Outsiders project that I did for school a few months ago. We had to make a book jacket for the book.

 We had to make a book jacket for the book

This is the cover. Looking back, I realized that I'm horrible at drawing Mickey Mouse, I forgot Two-Bit's ears, and I forgot to draw buttons on Johnny's jacket.

This is the back

This is the back. We had to make a summary and write book reviews. I decided to have the reviews written by all the actors :)

Yes, I am aware that I spelled Ralph Macchio's last name wrong. I was dumb XD And I also noticed that I spelled Matt Dillon wrong as well 😂

If you're wondering what the red mark is, that's my teacher's name. I covered it to respect her privacy.

Incase you can't read what it says:

Cursive part: The Outsiders is about a fourteen year old "greaser", the lowest of the social classes. Greasers get into "rumbles" with the Socs, who are the highest of them. One evening, Ponyboy leaves with a friend, and things start going downhill from there.

Fake reviews:

"My niece is mentally dating Sodapop."
- Rob Lowe

"Two-Bit's my favorite character."
- Emilio Estevez

"BEST. BOOK. EVER."
- C. Thomas Howell

"This book made me so happy, I jumped on Oprah's couch."
- Tom Cruise

"Johnny's my favorite character, and I was so happy when I got to play him."
- Ralph Macchio

"At first, I always hated when (the teacher) made me read books. After reading The Outsiders , I'm so happy she made me read it."
- Matt Dillon

"After you read this book, you'll immediately turn into a Ponyboy fangirl, even if you're a guy."
-  Patrick Swayze

A/N: The Tom Cruise one is my personal favorite 😂