Chapter 5- Can't wait! Can't wait!

The week went by pretty quick. On Wednesday they had the Christmas Play for there acting class. It was so much fun for everybody. They didn't do that much work this week because they get off for break on Friday!They have been counting the days until Friday.They are excited!

On Friday they went to school. First was mass then they went back to class then they went to watch the spelling bee (they had to) and then they went back to class and watched a movie. Then it was time for the party. They ate cookies and they played games and hung out. After that they went straight home,got there stuff together, said goodbye to the dogs and left.

They went where they would normally go for practice since its a private plane. The girls love the plane. Molly said "This is a good time to take a nap and reply to my fans. Elaine asked bella "What day are we coming back?" Bella said "Well Thursday because the rest of the week y'all can have fun and enjoy it." When they got to New York they went to the hotel. They had a special suite with beds for all the girls. The families will be in the other ones. It took up like 1 or 2 stories of the hotel. There was 7th and 8th grade and 5th and sixth so it was really crowded and a lot of people were wondering what was going on. 

They went to see where the would be dancing. It was cool. They passed by the Statue of LIberty but they were gonna wait to go in it. When they got back Elaine was like "Who else brought there swimsuit?Theres an indoor pool." EVerybody brought it because Molly told them to just in case! Molly said "Yay! I was right! There is an indoor pool. I never go to a hotel without my bathing suit."

They went walking around the hotel when this little boys came up and said "Wow! I love y'alls dancing!" They all said Thanks. He said " I really am a big fan. my parents asked where we should go for vacation and I told them that we should go to New York and see the dance competition.I was really happy." They all said "awwww thank you for your support." He asked for a picture and they said sure. He took one with the whole team. He looked really happy. He got all the girls autograph. He said "This is the best night of my life" The whole team felt really good about what he said. Emma said "We'll see you around." and they all said bye.

They went swimming for about 15 minutes and then they went and took a shower/bath and they all went to bed with a smile on there face.