Chapter 8- Christmas time

On Friday the just hung out at there houses. They were resting because there trip was exciting!. On Friday afternoon they had to go to dance to practice for the parade.

On Saturday everyone came to the parade. They got on there float. There was a float for the 3rd and 4th graders, 5th and 6th, and 7th and 8th grade. Victoria was on a little stand. Each float did one song. At the end everybody sang "The 12 Days of Christmas" For the fifth day of Christmas Victoria sang "5 golden rings!' They had a great time.

On Christmas Eve Emma went to the Honey Baked Ham store with her dad. Elaine was wrapping presents for her family. Molly was making treats with her family. Tonight they will have a Christmas Eve dinner. They went to 4 o'clock mass. It was so crowded they had to stand. There were tons of people standing. Emma, Molly, and Elaine's family stood together. Molly, Elaine, and Emma sat down on the ground with Emma's sister. After Mass everyone went to eat dinner at Elaine's house. Emma's mom said "I'm glad that we didn't have dinner at my house. It is a mess!" Everyone laughed. They had steak. After dinner they had dessert. Molly brought some of the treats they made. There were chocolate covered strawberries and small cookies. Elaine's dad said "We have to open presents now." The parents and siblings opened theres. Now its the girls turn. Elaine went first here you go Molly and Emma. Emma and Molly opened it up. They both got the same purse but in different colors. It was a small little purse from Justice. Emma said "OMG I love it! It's so me! Thanks so much!" and Molly said "This is so cute. I love it. I'm gonna use it this week. Thank you" "Your welcome. I got one just like it in a different color so we could be matching!" Elaine said. Molly said "ok. Here y'all go" They got a t-shirt. The girls said thank you and that the love it. Molly said "Your welcome. I got one just like it" Emma gave them there presents. They were slippers. Molly said "Thanks. They are so cute." and Elaine said "I love it!! Thank you!" Emma said "Your welcome. I got some for me too." Every year they give each other each the same presents and themselves so they all get it. It's a tradition for them. They all went to there houses. They stayed there for like 3 hours. They got ready for bed and then they went to bed.

The girls woke up around 8 on Christmas. They opened presents with there family. After that they went to there relatives house. Elaine, Molly, and Emma group text each other. Elaine texted them saying "I'm at my aunts house with some family members and we are opening presents and we are gonna eat our dinner later." Molly and Emma said "SAME" Elaine said "I miss y'all. We should see each other tomorrow and go to each others houses to see presents." Molly said "Yes!" Emma said "Yay! First y'all will come to my house then Elaine's house and last but not least Molly's house" Elaine said "Sounds like a plan! Gtg" The girls had a great Christmas!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................