Chapter 37- So, what show are you on?

I was going to post Chapter 36 yesterday but I pressed save and publish on accident so that will be your double chapters!!! I wrote a little of this last night and then this morning!  hahahaha I can't believe this is about to end but don't forget sequel!!! Also enter my contest!!!! Enjoy :) 

****************************************************************************************************

The plane landed in San Francisco. They all went home. They couldn't believe they are going to see what show they are gonna be on!

The next day

Elaine woke up. She heard her mom on the phone. "Yeah, she just woke up.. Here she is." 

She was screaming. 

"Hello?" 

"Hi Elaine, how was your trip?"

"It was amazing!" 

"Great. I'm glad you had fun. Are you ready to hear what show you're on?" 

"YESSSS!!!" 

"You are going to be on the disney XD's show Kickin It!" 

"OMG!! OMG!!!! Thanks so much." 

"Your welcome. Y'all will start practicing when school begins. That will be one of your classes." 

"Thanks so much.. bye." 

"Your welcome.. Goodbye." 

"Mom! I get to be on the disney xd's show Kickin It." Elaine woke everybody up screaming.  

Ellie came out.. "Elaine!! You woke me up." 

"I got on the show Kickin It!" 

"Congrats. Give me a hug." 

"Ok." *hugs Ellie*

"I'm going back to sleep. Good night." 

'It's only 10!" 

"And it's early!" 

"Teenagers these days." Elaine told her mom.

"Tell me about it."

Elaine went to Emma's house and told her the news. 

"That's weird. U haven't gotten a call yet." 

"I bet they are talking to Molly. You'll be next." 

"You're right!" 

Molly came up to Emma's door and just opened it screaming. 

"Breathe Molly." They  said.

"I got in to disney's show Shake It Up! It's a dance show!" 

"OMG!! Congrats!" They said.

"Thanks.. And I bet we'll be neighbors for filming." 

Emma's phone rang. Molly and Emma looked at each other smiling.

"Ok.. Thanks.. Bye." 

"Emma!! What did they say?" They asked.

"I got in to a show called Jessie!!" 

"Congrats!" 

Emma went and told her family. She was so excited. 

They sat down on Emma's couch.

"So what is your show gonna be about?" Molly asked.

"Well my parents make movies and we have a nanny so it's gonna be a lot of fun." 

"Awesome. My show is about my best friend and I make it in this show Shake It Up Chicago." Molly replied.

"Listen, guys! Y'all shows sound cool. Mine well I get to do karate." Elaine said.

"Awesome!" They both replied.

They went on twitter.

PeaceLoveDance- Going to be on a show called Kickin It! oh yeah!!! Who's awesome? This gal! 

IamEmma- Going to be on a show called Jessie with @TheDebbyRyan I can't wait to meet you!

MollyJustice- Gonna be on a show called Shake It Up with @bellathorne Can't wait to meet her!

 TheDebbyRyan- @IamEmma I can't wait to meet you! :D

bellathorne- I also can not wait to meet you! This is gonna be awesome!!! :D

**************************************************************************************