Chapter 38- Fights... All besties have them

Hey! So this chapter is in Elaine's POV! I hope you like it!! PS the next chapter is gonna be about dancing with the stars!

**********************************************************************************************

Later That Day

The girls were all at Molly's house. 

Elaine's POV

"My show is better than yours." Emma said. 

"Nope! My show is a dance show Emma!" Molly yelled. 

"Oh, whatever!"

"Yours is just a boring one of having a nanny. So what?" 

"Well yours is just about dancing." 

"Don't you like dancing?"

"Yes! I'm out." 

"You do that!"

Ugh! The joy of Molly and Emma being in a fight! Fun! Not!

I acted like I got a text from my mom. 

"Who are you texting?" Molly asked me.

"Oh my mom. She wants be home." 

"Oh ok. Bye." 

"Bye Molly." 

I ran outside. How can they do this? We've been best friends for life. I can't believe them. I was in my room playing on my computer then I heard the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs screaming "I got it!" 

I opened the door. Guess who was there. Emma. Oh boy.

"Ummm.. Hi?"

"Hey! Can I come in?" 

"Sure, why not?" 

"Thanks. So let's talk about Molly." 

"What about?" 

"How she is so rude." 

"Umm.. She is not rude." 

"Yeah she is. I gotta go to the restroom."

"Take your time."  The doorbell rang. Let me guess it's Molly. I opened the door. Wow! I was correct.

"Hey Molly." 

"Wassup?" 

"Nothing." 

"Great! Wanna hang out?" 

"Sure. Go upstairs to my room. I'll be there in about ten minutes. I have to do something for my mom." 

"Ok." She ran upstairs. Emma got out. "Hey Ems." 

"Hey Els." 

"Hahaha! You're so funny." 

"I didn't say anything." 

"I know." 

After ten minutes of talking and trying to convince Emma to be nice but she wouldn't. Oh.. Molly is probably waiting. "Emma! I have to go upstairs for about ten minutes because my dad needs my help getting stuff out of the attic." 

"Oh ok." I walked upstairs. I saw her texting. I said "Hey Mols." 

"Hey Els."  They call me Els. We called Emma Ems. Emma and I call Molly Mols. Cute right? 

"Listen you should say sorry to Emma." 

"Why should I? She started it in the first place." 

"I don't know." 

After five minutes of talking I heard someone stepping up the stairs. "I thought you may need help and...... What the heck is she doing here?" 

"She came while you were in the restroom." 

They weren't speaking. "Guys! C'mon! We've been besties since kindergarten. We promised a long long time ago we wouldn't let our career ruin our friendship." 

"Yeah, she is right. I'm sorry Ems." Molly said.

"No! I'm sorry! I started it. If anyone should be apologizing it's me." 

We all hugged. I love them so much. We spent the rest of the day listening and dancing to music. We were having so much fun.

"Who wants to go swimming?" I asked.

They both said "Mee!!!" 

We got our bathing suits on. It was 5 o'clock. We swam for about a hour and watched a movie. We ate pizza for dinner. 

"Hey mom! Can they sleep over?" 

"Fine with me. They need to go get there stuff." 

"Ok." They went to there houses and got there stuff then they ran to my house. 

"Who wants to go tping?" Molly asked.

"Idk. We don't know anyone really." 

"Yeah, we do!" 

"Fine." When my parents went to sleep Ellie took us. It was hysterical. I'm glad we're all friends again. 

***************************************************************************************************