Chapter 36- Interview Time!

The Second To Last Day! 

First they went shopping. They had great clothes on the ship. Then they went to the beach. They couldn't believe it's there last day here in Maui. They went back to the ship. They got a smoothie. They bumped into Ryan Secrest. 

"Hey girls." He said.

"What are you doing here?" Emma asked.

"I heard y'all were down here so I thought what the heck? Come on! Y'all know y'all want to be interviewed." 

"Yeah!" They all said.

"Ok, see me at 11 am. Tomorrow. When are y'all leaving?"

"We are leaving tomorrow at 3, I think." Elaine replied.

"Great! See you there!" 

"Bye Ryan." 

"Bye girls." 

The Last Day

"What should I wear today?" Emma asked. 

Emma was into fashion. She loved clothes.

"I dunno. Your new outfit?" Molly replied.

"Ok!" 

They were excited to be on tv. They were getting interviewed on the ship! How cool is that? 

When it was 11 am the girls went to where he texted Bella to meet them. He is gonna interview the Silver Steppers too!

"Hey Ryan." They all said.

"Hey! Take a seat." He replied. 

He took turns asking the girls question. Emma, Elaine, and Molly were the last ones.

"Ok, Emma."

"Yes?" 

"What is your favorite thing about living in San Francisco?"

"I've only been there for like a month but it's really nice. I've always loved it there and it was my dream to live there. Dreams do come true. I also get to go to a arts school with my besties. Awesome!"

"Great."  Ryan replied.

"I know." 

"Do you trust your boyfriend Ryan during your long distance relationship?"

"Yes, of course trust him. I hope he trusts me too."

"Are you excited for going on a tv show?"

"Yes, I am even though I don't know what show I'm on. I can't wait to find out."

"Ok.. Thank you. Now I'm going to interview Molly."

"Ok." Molly replied.

"What is your favorite thing about living in San Francisco?" 

"I know it's far from Los Angeles but it's still closer to my sister."

"Awwwwww."

"Are you crying?"

"No." *wipes tears*

"Oooook."

"What is your bucket list this year except getting a boyfriend?" 

"Hahaha I don't need boys, I have dance!  I want to be the best little sister ever and the best friend, get famous, go on tour, and make an album."

"That's a great bucket list."

"Yeah it is."

"Ok, last question! Can you imagine life without your two sisters?"

"No, I can't imagine life without them. I love them so much and they have supported me since the beginning."

"That's awesome. Now last but not least Elaine!"

"Yay!"

"Do you miss your ex-boyfriend Ryan?"

"No, I don't. I'm just upset that I trusted him. If he didn't want to date then he should've just broken up with me not lie to me. He cheated on me after dating for more than a year. I thought I could trust him. He just liked me because I was famous. Maybe I'll find someone else at my new school who likes me because I'm me since they are also famous. And Ryan if you listening to this then perfect!" 

"Oohhhhh."

"Oh Ryan!"

"Was it hard to move from Texas to San Francisco?"

"No.. It wasn't. I honestly didn't really like it. I've been to San Francisco a lot and it was on my bucket list to move here before I die and I did." 

"Dreams come true!"

"Yep they do."

"Last question!"

"Ok."

"What is your twitter and wattpad?"

"My twitter is PeaceLoveDance and my wattpad is PeaceLoveDance. Emma's wattpad and twitter is IamEmma. Molly's wattpad is MollyJustice and so is her twitter!"

"Awesome. Thanks for letting me interview all of y'all. Now to the silver steppers." 

He interviewed the silver steppers. We said goodbye and left.

"Since it's our last day let's go to the waterpark, swimming pool, and lazy river!" Emma said

"Yeah!"  They all agree.

Emma, Elaine, and Molly love the lazy river. They went to there room and got there bathing suits on. 

"What shall we do first?" Bella asked.

"Waterpark!" They all said.

"Ok.. Then lazy river and last but not least swimming!" 

"Great! Let's do it!" They all replied.

They went to the waterpark. They had so much fun playing. 

After a hour they went to the lazy river. They were on the lazy river for about twenty minutes. They went swimming for a hour. After swimming they went to there room and packed. 

Bella said "Let's go!" 

"Ok. We are ready." Taylor replied. 

Everyone got ready and left. They were sad they were leaving Maui. They get to go on dancing with the stars next week. And tomorrow they get to find out what tv show they are gonna be on. Yay! 

They got on the plane. They watched movies and played games. 

What show will they be on? 

************************************************************************************************

Next upload: Tomorrow