Chapter 21- Who is Dance Rebel?

Molly said "Hey guys, wanna do something fun?" 

Emma said "What are we gonna do?" 

Molly said 'I have an idea." 

Elaine said "What kind of idea." 

"Well you know Radio Rebel. We can be dance rebel." 

Elaine and Emma said "Awesome!" 

Molly said "We can start tonight." 

Elaine said "Sure, I know how to do the voice thing." 

Emma said "Yay!" 

                                 They set the things up and went to work. 

Emma said "Wait." 

Molly said "Yah?"

"Who's gonna be dance rebel?" 

Elaine said "We can all be her but we have to act like one person." 

Molly and Emma said "Yeah! Let's do it that way." 

Emma:  "Hey, I'm dance rebel. I got inspired by the movie Radio Rebel so I decided to do dance rebel. I'm on a dance team. You don't know who I am but I know who you are."

Molly: "First let's talk fashion! Shorts and tights? They are so cute! You can't always mix and match. They have to match a lot. Black goes with everything! Duh!" 

Elaine: "Ok, well now we are gonna talk about judging. You know there name not there story. You've heard what they've done not what they've been through. Stop judging! Please. You don't know how bad it hurts people. I will answer the 15th caller. Go!"

"When are your shows?" 

Emma: "Every Saturday." 

"How long?" 

Molly: "Probs 10 to 15 minutes!" 

"Ok, bye Dance Rebel." 

Elaine: "Bye!"

Emma: "I'm gonna play a song now. It's kinda about judging. It's Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars!" 

                        After song

Molly: "Caller 1 gets answered. Call now!"

"Hello, Is it true you and your dance team are moving to San Francisco?" 

Elaine: "Yes!" 

"Will we ever find out who you are?" 

Emma: "Nope!"

"Ok, bye!" 

Elaine: "And this next song is from the next big thing aka NBT winner called what can I say." 

.........

Emma said "Guys, they can't find out who dance rebel is." 

Elaine said "I know we can't. We have to keep quiet." 

Molly said "Agreed." 

.......................................

Emma: "And... I'm back."

'Let's talk about something the callers want to talk about. 13th caller." 

Molly: "Hello you are on with Dance Rebel."

"Hey!" 

Elaine: "Hi. So do you have a question for me?" 

"Actually I do. Why do bad things happen to us?" 

Emma: "Bad things happening? I really don't know. But remember what Carrie Underwood said in Soul Surfer. "I don't know why terrible things happen but I have to believe that something good will come out of this."    It gets better. It could be days,months, or even years but It does get better. I promise." 

"Thank you. And why sometimes God doesn't make what we want happen."

Molly: "That's a really good question. Sometimes when you pray for something to happen God makes it different than what you expected but in the end that is way better what we asked for." 

"Ok. Thank you dance rebel. You rock!" 

Elaine: "Your welcome and thank you!" 

After the show they went on kidbook. [A/N I explained about this before. I made it up. It's like a facebook for kids but when they turn 13 they get to get a facebook.]  

Everyone was saying like "Who is Dance Rebel?" and "She is amazing!" Also like "Dance Rebel is so inspiring! I can't wait until next Saturday when she has her next show." 

Later they went to bed! On Sunday the girls left. Molly said "See y'all tomorrow at school!" 

......................................................

February 27, 2012

School the next day was hysterical! Everyone was talking about Dance Rebel. Emma, Elaine, and Molly are good at acting so they can pull it off.

Someone came up to Emma and asked "Are you dance rebel?"

Emma replied "Umm. No! I was at Molly's house Saturday night. Why would I be dance rebel?"

...................................................................

                                                           At dance

"Hello, if you are dance rebel you need to text me or talk to me after class. Understand?"

...............

Group Text

Emma: Hey 

Elaine: Hi

Molly: Bella we need to tell you something

Bella: kk

Elaine: We are dance rebel

Bella: We? What? I don't believe you.

Molly: Then come to our show Saturday at my house.

Bella: Fine! Goodbye

Emma: Bye

Elaine: bye

Molly: bye bye

************************************************