Chapter 6- It's The Big Day :)

The girls woke up with a smile on there face. They went to the lobby and ate there breakfast. The food at the hotel is really good. A lady came up to them and said "Y'all must be a dance team" Molly said "Yes we are.We are staying in a suite.The suites have about 20 beds. There are a lot of suites here because if you travel for a field trip or sports you stay in a suite." "Where do your parents sleep?" the lady asked. "Well they stay in rooms but our dance company thing pays for them and my sister's team is here to." "Well it was good talking to you.See you around. bye!" 

After breakfast they went to there room and they watched the movie Elf. They thought it was a good time to watch it because they were in New York. Maddie (not Molly's sister,it's a girl on the dance team) said "We need to go shopping this week." Everyone agreed. After they watched Elf they got dressed. They went to lunch with there families and the whole team and then they went to the studio to get there clothes ready,makeup,and hair done. They also had to practice the dance so they don't mess up. 

They watched the big girls go first. They were last to perform. As planned they danced to Blow first and then Hit the Lights. After they performed they had a contest because people had 30 minutes to vote and they wait. If you had a stuffed animal under your seat you would go with one team or jewelry or autograph or candy or something else you would go with the team that they had on there. 

They got a little girl and her sister. The little girl was 8 and her name was Sydney and her sister's name was Stephine and she was 13. They taught them there dances. Sydney said "My sister and I are dancers because of you. We love y'all. Y'all inspire us. My parents said that we were going to New York and they asked what we should do and I said that we should go see y'all and they said ok. My dad bought the tickets (if you have a family member in it or friend you get in for free but if you are just going to see them then you have to pay but it's not that much) I'm so glad that you are teaching us you dances. Can I have an autograph and a picture taken with everybody?" Everyone said "AWWW thanks so much. Of course you can!' They got a picture and a autograph. 

It was time for the votes. "YES OUR TEAM IS STAYING!!!!!!!" Emma said. They all cried because they were so happy. The next round is tomorrow and if they win that then they have the last round on Tuesday. 

When they got to the hotel they got cleaned and watched another movie. They watched The Santa Clause 2. They all really enjoy Christmas and they all love Christmas movies. The next day Bella woke them up at 9:30 and said "WAKE UP!" Abby asked "Where we going?" Bella said "Y'all have an interview today." The girls went downstairs and had breakfast. They saw Victoria. It was odd seeing Victoria up so early because she has a break from the show. Molly asked "Victoria, why are you up so early? You usually wake up around 10." Victoria said "Well I went to bed early because I was tired but I just woke up and then came down here to get breakfast." After breakfast they went and got dressed. They didn't bother to put makeup on because they were going ot have to do that anyway later. The older girls wanted to go first. That was good because the younger girls could see how it was like. Elaine said "I've never been on a interview before." Molly said "I have with Victoria and Maddie" (her sisters) Emma said "Yeah but not everybody has a sister who is famous. They all laughed. They love there inside jokes. 

One of the questions the interviewer asked was "Do y'all ever feel nervous being in front of some many people?" Emma answered  "Well me and some of the other girls do plays for school and sometimes we sing at Victoria's concert but you know i don't think we get nervous. Just scared" Abby  said "I think we get scared because we are afraid we are going to mess up but sometimes it's ok to mess up because the crowd doesn't know the routine yet." Riley said "Yeah like one time some of us messed up but then we just went on because the crowd doesn't know the routine." Elaine said "It was scary at first but then it got fun and i'm used to it now. We are scared sometimes but we end up having lots of fun. These girls have become my family and I don't know what I would do without them." They all hugged. After the interview they got lunch hung out and then they went to the studio and got ready. The danced to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato and Dancing Crazy by Miranda Cosgrove. They made it to the next round. They were really happy. The man said "The next round will be Tuesday. Molly stole the micraphone from him and said 'THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO SUPPORTED US. WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU. GO ON OUR WEBSITE AND OUR PHONE NUMBERS WILL BE ON THERE. WE TRY TO REPLY TO EVERY FAN. WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR VOTING. THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING US!"