Chapter 32- Moving Day.. Happy and Sad.

One Week Later

They were all ready to go. They drove from Texas to California. Wow! What a long drive but they can do it. Emma and Elaine were coming in Molly's car since it won't be boring. They like to sleep in the car. 

A few days later

"We're here!" 

"Yay!" 

"Molly! We all get to be neighbors!" Elaine replied.

They all went in there houses. They loved it. They had people move there stuff in and that was cool. They just watched them. Bella told everybody to go to the school to look at it. It was a pretty school. It looked like a lot of fun. They can do what they love. Molly loves singing, acting, and dancing. Emma likes dancing and acting. Elaine likes dancing and acting. 

They went to there house. They were finished and it was amazing. San Francisco is gonna be amazing! The houses are beautiful. Some kids came up to them and asked "Aren't y'all Molly, Elaine, and Emma from the dancing angels?" 

"Yep!" 

"Can we get your autograph?" 

"Sure." 

They went to the golden gate bridge and it was gorgeous. People knocked on there door welcoming them to the neighborhood and had cookies. 

"I think we're gonna like it here." Molly said.

"Yes!" 

"Yep!" 

***********************************************************************************************