Chapter 35- Justin and Selena!

I can't believe there are only 5 more chapters left! But there will be a sequel!!!!!!!!! :)  Enjoy :D

**************************************************************************************************************

 Elaine got a text from Justin. 

Justin: I'm in Maui on the cruise. I've seen you on here. Come find me!

Emma: Ok Justin! 

Justin:  I love you!

Emma: Love you too.

Emma showed them the text. They all ran around the ship trying to find Justin. They found him by the animals. 

"Justin!" They all said.

"Hey Guys! I haven't see y'all in forever."

"I know." 

"Wanna go swimming?" 

"Ok." 

They went to the pool with Justin. Justin was lifting them up in the air. Selena came in and said "Aww Justin! You would be a great father." 

The girls shouted "Selena!"

"Hey girls."

"What are y'all doing here?" 

"Vacation! Same as you." *smiles*

They played more. Selena said "Justin. I dare you to do a backflip off the diving board." 

"I can't." 

"Fine! Do it a frontflip." 

"Thanks baby." 

"Your welcome." 

Justin did it. It was hysterical. 

Selena said "Wanna go to your room? I'll do your nails and hair." 

"Yeah." 

"Selena, You're leaving me?" Justin shouted.

"You can come with us!" 

"Thanks." 

They went to the girls room. Justin did ten of the girls hair and Selena did the other ten. Selena did the ten that she didn't do the first time for nails and Justin did the other ten. Then the played dressup. It was soo cute.

They were having so much fun! 

The next day

They went to a dolphin show and it was so cute. The dolphins were doing flips and stuff. 

Selena said "Wow! Justin! They can do backflips and you can't." 

"They are dolphins!"

"I know. I know. I'm just kidding. I love you."

"I love you more." 

"Aww." 

Bella said "3 days down, 4 more to go."

The next day

They went to the beach. They had a great time. They hung out with Justin and Selena. They are so friendly. 

Emma said "4 days down! 3 more to go!" 

The next day

They went to a hula dancing class all day. They were excited to learn how to hula dance. After hula dancing they drank coconuts. It was good.

"5 days down, 2 more to go." Molly said.

*****************************************************************************************

Next upload: Double chapters on Wednesday!