Chapter 39- Dancing With The Stars :)

The next week

Emma woke up. She called Elaine "What time are we going on dancing with the stars?"

"We have to go practice at 5." 

"Ok, thanks." 

5 o'clock

The girls went to the studio. It was so crazy. They knew they were gonna have a fun time. They practiced. 

They met Chelsea Kane. (The girl that was Stella on Jonas)

"Hey girls." 

"Hey." 

"Would y'all like some snacks before the show?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Ok, go gets your snacks and then go get dressed." 

"Ok." They got snacks and went and got ready. \

7 o'clock

"Hey it's Chelsea Kane! We have the Dancing Angels and the Silver Steppers here with us today!" 

The crowd cheered. They started dancing and they were really good. They all went home afterwards. Molly and Elaine went to Emma's house. 

"Go get packed!" Emma's mom told her. 

"Ok." 

"Where are you going?" Molly asked. 

"I'm going to Texas." 

"Without us?" Elaine asked.

"My dad has to go on a business trip. Y'all can ask your parents if y'all want to go. We're using the private airplane for dance." 

"Ok! I'll go ask." Molly replied.

"Me too!" Elaine said. 

Emma  got a text from both of them and it said "We can go." Yes! Emma said "We're leaving tomorrow morning." 

The next morning

Emma got up. She called Molly and Elaine and they came to her house. Molly and Elaine said goodbye to there parents and left. They went on the plane. 

"Does Trevor know?" Molly asked.

"Nope! I'm surprising him." 

"Awesome. How long are we gonna be there? Are we going to a hotel?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah! Maybe like three to four days. Yes we will be in a hotel." 

"Ok, good." 

They got there. They went to the hotel. Emma's mom took them to Trevor's house. 

Emma knocked on the door. She saw Trevor with another girl.

Emma's POV

The girl answered. "Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Trevor's girlfriend. You?" 

"No, I'm Trevor's girlfriend." 

Trevor came up. I asked "How could you?" 

"Wait Emma." 

"I'm not waiting."  I ran to the car and hopped in.

We went back to the hotel. No, I wasn't crying. I was just hurting because I thought I trusted him. I'm fine. I don't like long distance relationships anyway.

Elaine and Molly asked "Are you ok?"

"I'm totes fine. Let's go visit some friends." 

We went and visited friends. I went on twitter.

IamEmma- I thought I trusted him. I thought I loved him. #Single :) I'm also changing my username to EmmaMoore because that's my first and last name and it's easier :)

Elaine's last name is Carter. 

Elaine's POV

I went on twitter. 

PeaceLoveDance- Well.. I'm changing my username to ElaineCarter to make it easier!!!!

We went downstairs and went swimming. We love swimming. Poor Emma. I can't believe he did that to her. What a jerk.. 

A few days later

They were packing to get ready to leave. They couldn't wait. They went to the lobby and checked out and went to the plane. They were happy to go back to San Francisco. 

************************************************************************************