Chapter 12- Emma is doing great

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Emma was better. She went back to school on  Thursday. She was excited to go back to school tonight and she was excited that they had a half day tomorrow. Everyone was glad when she came back to school. People were asking "Are you ok?" and "What happened?" At lunch she went on her phone she got a text message. 

Justin Bieber: R u ok?

Emma: yah i'm doing much better

Justin: Good! Guess what!

Emma: yah. what?

Justin: promise me u won't tell anyone but Molly and Elaine

Emma: Promise

Justin: I'm performing at your school tomorrow!

Emma: YAY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Justin: It's gonna be awesome! I have to go! bye 

Emma: Bye

Emma got a text from her mom.

Mom: R u ok?

Emma: yes 

Mom: good. If you need anything call me or text me. I told the teachers that you could have your phone out in class to text me. 

Emma: Ok. What did they say?

Mom: That it was ok

Emma: Ok gtg bye 

Mom: Ok bye I love you

Emma: I love you too. 

Emma ate her lunch and talked to Elaine and Molly. They went to class. After school they went home.

They got dressed for dance,ate a snack, and did there homework.

The girls left. Bella was excited that Emma was back and so were the other girls.

They learned a little of there new routine. After dance Emma and Elaine went to Molly's house and did there homework.

"The teachers already knew that Justin was coming so there is no test tomorrow." Emma said. Elaine said "And it's a half day."   Victoria saw Emma and said "Hi Emma. I'm glad you are feeling better." and gave her a hug. Emma said "Hey thank you."

They went to there own houses and got ready for bed and hung out.

Elaine's mom dropped them off at school in the morning. They went to class.

In the middle of class they had to go to the gym. (to see Justin but no one else knew that) People were excited. The dance team really didn't "Freak out" because they are close with Justin. Elaine saw Bella there." Molly said "Aren't y'all glad it a half day?" They said "Totally!"

Justin said "I am going to say the names of the dance team." 

"The dance teacher Bella

First the fifth graders. When you hear your name come up

Claire

Abby

Sarah

Mae

Taylor

Caroline

Lauren

Rachel

Ashley

Maddie

And now the sixth graders

Emma