synopsis

Reyna is more than ecstatic when Sebastian is finally approached for a solo Winter Soldier movie, but she ends up dealing with a lot more than she bargained for. She's left fighting to keep her family together, all while trying to manage her own feelings, and it proves to be much harder than she had originally anticipated.

c a s t

elizabeth olsen as reyna foster-stan
sebastian stan as himself
ryan reynolds as himself
blake lively as herself
leighton as herself
mcu cast as themselves

note: This story takes place roughly four years after Endless Love, which makes it 2023. Reyna is 39, while Sebastian is about to turn 41 (and when the time comes in real life, the bitch is still gonna look hella fly). Theodor is about to turn six, and Mariana is almost five.

Theodor is going to be portrayed by Alonso Mateo, and Mariana is going to be portrayed by Anna Pavaga (Reynastian love children).

side note: Jade won't be in this story as much as she was the last one, because if she was that would involve a lot of #JEVANS spoilers and I still have to write the book for them, which I will do soon enough.

disclaimer: I don't own any of the actors used in this story. I only own my plot lines and my characters. All pictures used in this book (unless edited by me) go to their rightful owner.