wizard world tulsa

GIFS AND PICTURES ARE AT THE END

Wizard World Tulsa...it was absolutely nothing like I expected it to be.

The day started off happy. I was so happy I was getting to see Sebastian again, but I didn't really think much about what our interaction would be like. I figured it would be just like the other's had been, but I was so wrong.

Sebastian knew me and my friend (Jessica), or at least he recognized us. I will not disclose how or why due to privacy purposes (he did not know me from Wizard World Austin), but this was something I picked up on from the moment we spoke in the autograph line. He was being very familiar with us; he was interacting with us almost like he knew us, and at the time we weren't really worried much about it.

THEN, the two of us got in line for our group photo op. Our other friend (Kevin) got in front of us because we knew Sebastian would likely remember us because of Kevin's cosplay suit, and he did remember us, but it was not because of Kevin. The moment me and Jessica got up to him he smiled his warm and friendly smile at us and immediately went in to hug us both for a picture, but we had a pose we wanted to do. We showed it to him and he very generously complied. Then we were off to get in line for our solo photo ops.

NOW THIS IS WHERE THE ANSWER TO THE LAST QUESTION ON OUR MIND AT THE MOMENT—Why is Sebastian Stan treating us the way he is? Why is he treating us like we're old friends of his?—IS ANSWERED BY SEBASTIAN STAN HIMSELF.

The line moves pretty quickly and we get into the photo op booth fairly quickly. All of the workers are arguing over Nickelback or something like that while we're standing there and then Taylor Swift comes on, and Sebastian fucking dances to it. It's turned off shortly after, Seb makes a remark that I find to be very funny, and while I'm giggling at his dorkiness, he makes eye contact with me and smirks, much like he does to Jessica behind me.

Then it's my turn and I have my phone out ready to show him my pose. He smiles at me and immediately I begin to feel that very comfortable and friendly vibe rolling off of him that only seemed to show up around me and Jessica. I smile and him and say "Hey, I need you to pick me up and hug me as happily and enthusiastically as you hugged this boy in Singapore," all while showing him the picture. He agrees, and while I'm standing in front of him, face to face, waiting for him to pick me up and hug me, he's all like "Wait a minute," and in a split second he's spinning me around, wrapping his arms tightly around me and picking me up. All I could remember feeling was an overwhelming amount of happiness and familiarity. It was like I wasn't even in Sebastian's arms, but the arms of an old friend.

Sebastian then sets me down and makes sure I'm steady on the floor before allowing me to leave. After I grab my phone, I head out of the booth but I linger for a few seconds while Jess is getting her photo taken with Seb. When they're done, he turns to look at me, his eyes go bright, he throws up the peace sign, I giggle and wave at him, and then he proceeds to wave back at me. Jess and I then set off to retrieve our pictures, and after getting them we go over to sit against the wall in an attempt to gather our thoughts.

After several moments of silence Jess looks at me with a strange look on her face and says "Sebastian told me to drive safely." I look at her with an estranged expression on my face because there is no way in hell he could've known we had driven and then I ask her "Did you tell him we drove?" She says no, as do I, and then everything hits us. Someone, whose name I shall not reveal, told Sebastian on Saturday that me and Jess were driving 20+ hours JUST to see him. There is also the likelihood that this someone also showed him a few pictures of us, otherwise he wouldn't have known who we were when he saw us.

Anyway, after figuring everything out and after meeting Kimberly J. Brown, Jess and I decided to take a trip outside and around the building to see if we could spot Seb. We don't, so we sit on the sidewalk for a little bit until our friends make an appearance at the end of the sidewalk. They tell us they saw Seb walk out, and me being the idiot I am, I begin dancing horribly in the middle of the street, but I STOP when I see Sebastian 😂 I look at him and yell out "Hey, buddy!" while simultaneously waving at him. He laughs and waves back and then I run with Jess to see him again. She stops and yells out to him, and the three of us exchange several words before he gets into his car.