please read

I'm doing this because not many of my readers know much about me at all, and I use to like it that way to keep people from my school from finding out who I was. But now that I've graduated, I've become a lot more comfortable on Wattpad and a lot more comfortable with the fact that I write and I love to write, so much to the point I changed my screen name from Kat to my nickname, which is Dess. I've spent the last three years hiding behind a computer/phone screen because I was afraid of being judged, but I'm tired of it. And well, if someone judges you for something you love and are passionate about, FUCK THEM. You don't need that negativity in your life.

I'll probably end up deleting this later, but for now here goes nothing.

My name is Destinee and I'm 18 years old. I live in Virginia inside the United States, which means my life is pretty boring. We're a commonwealth so there isn't much to do here, if anything at all. I'm attending college this fall for acting (thanks to my wonderful inspirations Sebastian Stan and Elizabeth Olsen). I enjoy food and I eat it very religiously (mostly chicken nuggets and chicken tenders). I also enjoy writing and Marvel comics/movies, which is pretty obvious. I also love action movies more than I probably should; action movies are different than romance movies, I believe, because they're always different and they sure can teach you a lot of things, like how to choke someone out with your thighs. I'm really boring, I'm sorry, but if any of you ever wanna talk or be friends, you can always message me on here or on Twitter or Instagram? My username is destineesparks on Instagram and imdestineerose on Twitter, so follow me and I'll definitely follow you back.

And now for a selfie/picture of myself and my favorite person ever:

FUN FACT: My shirt says "All I want is pizza and Sebastian Stan" because I am literally Sebastian Stan trash, okay

And here is living proof that I am in fact Sebastian Stan trash:

I look so different in both of these pictures. It truly is amazing what a simple haircut can do. Anyway, I'm a potato and the only time I've ever not felt like one is in that picture with that dumb fucker who's slowly ruining my life. So, yeah, that's pretty much all there is to know about me—I enjoy food, Marvel, movies, writing, and Sebastian Stan.

I also love you guys very much, like you have no idea. I mean it when I say message me anytime about anything (I would prefer to talk to you on Twitter because I actually get notifs on Twitter, so I'd reply faster than I would on here). I'm always here to listen.

Look for several updates throughout the day. I'd like to apologize beforehand, though, for the shitstorm that is about to happen in this book. Get your tissues ready 😇😘