wizard world austin

So, as most of you know I went to Wizard World Comic Con today with thorinstoned and malfoymalik to see Sebastian. It was successful, but it was a very bipolar day; I was pissed off half the time just because Wizard World is a piece of shit, but other than that I was happy. I got to see my baby boy, so why wouldn't I be happy? Anyway, here's how my day went:

The autographs were the start of my infinite hatred for Wizard World. In line, we were told that those who had bought general admission were not allowed personalized autographs. It pissed me off because, yes I love that I get to see Seb, but I didn't pay for a signature that I could very easily find online. Plus, I wanted him to write something for my tattoo, and the thought of not getting it practically ruined my day. My anger soon subsided, though, and I spent the rest of my time in line acting a damn fool with Natalia and Brianna; we were so loud and obnoxious and I'm pretty sure everyone hated us, but I had fun, so that's what matter.

Then it was our turn and my anger subsided completely. The nice man working at the table let us have a personalization and I felt so grateful to him because of it.

When it was my turn to see him, I was only slightly nervous. He grabbed my photo and started signing and I asked if he could write "never give up" (for my tattoo) in Romanian and he was like "Uh..." and started writing in a very concentrated manner. When he finished I grabbed the picture and told him I loved him. Then I held out the plum I had hiding in my hand and kind of giggled and said "You want a plum?" and he stopped for a minute, looked at my hand, laughed, and said "Yeah sure, thank you." We brushed fingers and I've never felt so alive.

Then it was time for our photo op.

I waited in line for about an hour before finally getting to see him. I had originally planned on asking him if I could get on his back but the security and the handlers (who are very rude, might I add) made it a point not to allow that to happen.

With the help of Marley (savagesociety), I ended up settling on the "dip" pose. When I got up to him I asked "Can you dip me?" and he was like "Sure." in his sweet little voice and then he grabbed my hand and proceeded with the pose. It was awkward as hell and I kept giggling when I looked at him (his face is so damn beautiful in person, I tell ya that, especially in such a close proximity). When I went out to get my picture one of the workers (he was actually really nice) stopped me and told me that my eyes were closed and that he'd take me to retake my picture, and so he did, which made me even more nervous than I already was because I was definitely not prepared for a double dose of Sebastian.

I got to the front of the line again and waited for my retake. Sebastian looked at me when I walked over to him and I just giggled and said "My eyes were closed," and he grabbed me without hesitation. Now, this is where I developed a deep hatred for this beautiful human being, but at the same time I was very happy with him. I was trying to be serious and smile this time so my picture would turn out good, but this bastard was looking down at me and making goofy faces at me and I started giggling AGAIN which resulted in my eyes closing AGAIN. He released me and I practically ran out of the photo op booth, but the same guy approached me again and then had to take me back to the front of the photo op line for another retake because Sebastian is a cheeky little shit.

I got into the booth again, more than ready to vomit up one of my organs, and one of the handlers looked at me with an amused expression on her face and shook her head, while the photographer is amused as well and says, "Did it still not work?" I answered her with "No" and a small chuckle and she said something about the camera being messed up and then told me to try a different pose, which Sebastian didn't hear.