unofficial first

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE; THIS IS THE FIRST, UNOFFICIAL CHAPTER OF SKINNY LOVE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO READ IT

__________

A loud, obnoxious knock sounded on Reyna's apartment door, jarring her from her slumber. She let out a groan and leaned up in bed, glancing at the clock on her bedside table. It read 7:36 in the morning, a time in which Reyna did not feel comfortable waking up at unless she was working. She had just finished filming Captain America: Civil War, and she was more than intent on sleeping as much as she could before the press tours began. She couldn't do that, however, if people came knocking on her door at almost eight in the morning.

Reyna threw the comforter off of her body and got out of bed, not even bothering to throw on a pair of pants. She had a very good feeling about who was at her door, and if she was correct about it then they were more than aware that she only slept in a large t-shirt and her underwear.

She sauntered down the hall and to her front door, swinging it open. She was instantly met with a pair of beautiful blue eyes and a shining smile that she had grown to love over the course of twenty years.

"You are the worst person I know," Reyna grumbled as she moved aside to allow Sebastian into her apartment. "And you have a key. Why the hell didn't you use it instead of obnoxiously banging on my door?"

Sebastian let out a chuckle and moved over to her couch, setting down a tray of coffee, as well as a big bag of breakfast foods. "My hands were full, doll."

"Okay, Bucky," Reyna said with a roll of her eyes. "What did you bring me, though?"

"Mocha frappé with extra chocolate syrup and two chocolate chip muffins with extra chocolate chips," Sebastian smirked, handing Reyna her beverage and one of her muffins.

She smiled and took them from him, wasting no time at all in plopping down onto the couch and shoving the muffin into her mouth. "God, I love you."

"I hope you're talking to me," Sebastian teased.

She gave him a look. "Can you go get me some pants?"

He scoffed and pulled his bagel from the bag. "You act like I care."

"True," Reyna shrugged and switched on the television. "Why are you here, hot pants?"

Sebastian chuckled and shook his head. "You are the most forgetful person I know, Reyna Foster. You and I were supposed to hang out today before heading to the city to spend the rest of the night with Mackie and Evans. It was your idea; you said we all needed to spend some time together before the press tour began, which, by the way, is three days from now."

Reyna nearly choked on her muffin at this newfound information. She knew the press tour was supposed to start soon, but she wasn't aware that it was three days soon. She wasn't exactly good at keeping up-to-date with things; Sebastian or Chris were usually the ones who had to remind her about everything.

"Well, fuck," she groaned, falling back onto the couch with her muffin still in her hand. "Please tell me you and I are getting paired together."

Sebastian shrugged and grabbed her feet, placing them on top of his lap. "For the most part, but I'm also gonna be with Mackie and Chris. Did you get your dress for the premiere yet?"

"I'm not going," Reyna snorted, her mouth full of food and her attention on the TV.

"But you're in the damn movie, Rey," Sebastian chuckled. "Why aren't you going?"

"Because I'm Bucky trash and I refuse to sit there and watch them treat him like shit," she retorted.

Sebastian shook his head and started on his other muffin. "Your obsession with me is becoming too much," he muttered to himself, raising his muffin to his mouth.