Chapter 5

Connors P.O.V

I continuously try to reach out to Troye again and again. His mother just came up and grabbed him out of no where?! What kind of mum would do that to their own kid in front of everyone when they're 21?! I try to text Troye but he doesn't respond.

Connor:what time will we meet?
Connor:troy??
Connor:troy please answer me your starting to worry me!!
Connor:TROY PLEASE

I start to freak out.
What is his mum doing to him? Is he always getting abused? Is this why he's a mystery and I can't figure him out, because he's been practising hiding it from his mother? Oh shut up Connor, you're just freaking out. He's fine, he'll be fine.
He will be just fine.

Troyes P.O.V

My dad grabs me from behind after my mother tells him what I've just done and I can feel my phone vibrate in my pocket as they drag me into the kitchen.
"Let go of me!!" I yell.
"You do NOT ever give away money to those things out there!" My mum says as my dad holds me from behind restraining my arms. She then comes back with a knife in her hand walking towards me.
"Mum, MUM WHAT ARE YOU-"
"I'm not going to hurt you!! I'm just going to restrict you from ever giving timeQ's away EVER AGAIN!!"
I yell and scream as my dad pushes my arm up towards my mother holding it in place like a tank.
"WHY IS IT SO BAD TO GIVE AWAY TIMEQ'S?! GET THAT- NO- DAD DO SOMETHING!! MUM STOP PLEASE!!!" I scream as tears rush down my face as I don't even notice. I then try to run when I feel a deep cutting pain on my wrist as my mother repeats the words
"They don't deserve it!"
She cuts it and scraps at it destroying it.
In between screams and the pain I manage to yell out
"YOUR CRAZY! AAHH IM YOUR SON FOR G- OH MY UGHHHGU!"

~~~

I sit in the living room with tears staining my face and eyes burning red as I blurrily look down at my wrist. My parents walk in sitting either side of me, my mum putting her hand on my arm and my father wrapping his arm around me. After a while of horrible silence I manage to say
"Why."
"Honey, you can't give away your timeQ's like that. It's very bad and stupid so we had to restrict it forever."
"How will I pay for things or get timeQ's." I say now staring into the empty halls eyes still puffy and voice still hoarse.
"Oh honey, we can do that for you!"
"-and you can still receive timeQ's. Ka-CHINGGG!" They say together acting like what they did was good parenting.
"But why would you think CUTTING IT OUT WAS GOOD AT ALL!!! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE NOW, WELL AT LEAST AS NORMAL AS IT CAN BE CONSIDERING MY PSYCHO PARENTS!?!?!"
"TROYE! WE HELPED YOU!!" My mum says yelling back at me taking her hand off my arm.
"HELPED ME?!!? YOU GOT TO BE JOKING, YOU DIDN'T HELP ME AT ALL!! IN FACT YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME! IM NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHING ANYMORE OR REPAY ANYONE! YOU'VE RUINED MY LIFE!"
And with that I leave still crying and wheezing with puffy eyes. I get weird looks but like always, no one cares about anyone else but themselves in this stupid psychotic world. I continue walking when out of the corner of my eye I see Connor in the distance walking in the opposite direction of me. I try to yell out to him but my crying stops it, I then start to fast walk, then jog. I try to run but my legs are weak and my head is heavy. My eyes hurt and are watering and my nose is running. The cobblestone underneath me crunches and Connor slightly turns around and notices me and shoots around looking shocked and worried as ever.
"Troye! Oh my god!! What happened, are you alright? Did they hurt you, injure you? Do you want anything?!"
I continue crying as people stare and Connor holds my shoulders attempting to look me in the eyes.
"I...I just want love." I say hurting everywhere mentally now. Connor then starts getting teary and hugs me tightly as people start getting curious and stop now being rude as hell but I just ignore them. As its already 4:00 right now people are leaving and it's getting colder and colder. We break the hug and stare at each other, I look into his beautiful Autumn green eyes seeing the tears slowly drip out leaving them turn a slight shade of red. I start shivering as I didn't think to bring anything warm out considering the situation I'm in and bring my arms closer in together.
"Are-are you cold? Do you uh, wanna wear my jacket."
I nod my head no as I hate accepting offers from people. But he then starts taking it off and wrapping it around me.
"You really don't-"
"Oh shush, just accept it."
I then blush and can't help but smile at his cute gesture.
"So are you going to, go home or??"
I have no idea where I wanna sleep tonight because I refuse to sleep at that house filled with horrible people.
"I actually don't know."
"Well you could stay at mine?"
"Oh no I wouldn't want to be a bother."
"No no no. I insist and I live alone as well and it gets lonely sometimes." He smiles and starts walking the way he was going before and I quickly follow.
"So, there's no woman in your life?"
"Hehehe, no. There's not actually. And I'm pretty sure there never will be." He says while smirking to himself as I just walk because I don't really understand.
"Oh come on don't say that, you'll find someone."
"No, I don't think you understand. There are no ladies in my life and there won't ever be because... I'm gay."

Omg I'm dying right now.

Since I have school and band afterwards and this exercise thing my dad goes too, I have to write it at night and it takes me forever.
AND I usually end at 11:00 then go to sleep then wake up at 6:00
DX

I'm sorry I don't know why I just told yous my problems.

And I don't know why I think people will read these

:/

Ok bye