Chapter 13

Troyes P.O.V

I turn in my bed as my mother says goodnight to me. I start rethinking everything I have said today. Maybe I could just not go out to my roof and let him run off. But then he knows where I live and knows where my bedroom window is. Man I have messed up big time. I've been thinking all day about this mysterious man but I haven't told my mother because she would hate every second of this whole mess. I go on tumblr to waste time and at 11:54 I get a text.
From him.

Connor: hey im here, ready??

I start getting really worried about this and mentally beat myself up for being so gullible and curious.

Troye: when I get up there you better not  attack me

Connor: oh cmon have you not read our last texts to each other, why would I do that??

I exhale out and open my window after closing and locking my door. I look up to see if I can see him and take a step out. I struggle and find myself stuck hanging from my roof. I look down trying to see how I will get down when I hear
"Hey, you need some help there?"
"Uh no. No I'm good." I say trying to pull myself up with my noodle arms and stick body. He just laughs and grabs my hand with a tight grip that I somehow remember the same feeling somewhere else but can't put my finger on it. He lifts me up with no struggle as I sit on the roof tiles completely out of breath as he sits next to me giggling an adorable laugh and staring at the sky. As I finally catch my breath I say
"So, I need some answers. Who are you and what has happened that I've completely forgotten about?"
"Hehehe, well..."

~~~

Connor then rambles on the whole night explaining every piece of detail to the very confused but entertained Troye. They sit on the roof talking about every single thing when a little pinch of light hits Troyes view. Troye wipes the laughing tears from his eyes and realises what time it is.

Connors P.O.V

I tell him about how stupid I was being and laughing and dying basically when Troye stops and says
"Oh my god, how long have we been out here?!"
I realise that it's already morning and say
"Holy crap, yeah you need to go."
I then help him into his bedroom window as I jump down landing on the grass looking back up at the window waiting for Troyes head to pop out, and when it does he says
"Ok, so I don't know if any of this is true or not, and why I can't remember. But, I would still like to know more."
"Same time tonight?"
"Same time tonight." He replies smiling and looking at me after pulling a slight eyebrow at me.
"What?"
"Oh it's just...were we, never mind. See you tonight then."
"Okay."
"Okay." He says quieter then the rest of his sentences before closing the window and leaving me to my own thoughts. We continue this routine for three whole nights after that with us two becoming more closer with each other and being more silly with each other. On the fourth night I go to my normal spot and wait for Troye. He comes out a little bit late and when he finally comes out he complains about having a crazy headache the whole day.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I just feel weird."
I nod understandingly and continue
"So, what would you like to know about tonight."
"When I left you, how you felt about it and why I left."
"Oh, well. I can tell you how I felt but I can't tell you why you left."
"Why?"
"Because I don't know why you left."
I exhale out and get ready to try and hold in my tears. I see Troye rubbing his head a little but just excuse it.
"Ok, so that day you left, you said you needed-"
"To go get some stuff."
"Uh, yeah. Exactly."
He continues holding his head looking confusedly at the roof tiles.
"And...and then..."
"No."
"What? What do you mean-"
"I didn't go to get some stuff."
Right now I don't know what to think except is he crazy.
"How do you-"
"My mum, she called me and told me I had to go to her when I was at your house."
I stop and stare at him wondering if all of this is true or just a dream he had. He then leans over grabbing his head crinkling his face in pain.

Troyes P.O.V

It hurts. I don't know why. But as I continue speaking about things I didn't even remember happening one minute ago, it hurts more and more, but I can't stop.
"I went home and she came down the stairs as the two guys in suits followed behind her then..." I trail off thinking about everything and remembering everything. I slowly look up to Connor who's staring at me with widened eyes.
"C-Connor...I didn't leave you." I say as all the torture and pain comes back to me as my headache slowly disappears.
"I...I got kidnapped..."
He stops and opens his mouth as I continue.
"...by my mother."

Today it's raining really hard where I am and it's like UGHH
But it might finally snow for once!!!
Ok bye bye people's