Chapter 12

Connors P.O.V

I wake up in the morning to a bright and beautiful day. It was so gorgeous it nearly made me forget about everything that has happened. But, I still remember. I get up, grab a pink shirt with white jeans, pink converses and a nice warm jacket. I like to wear clothes that make me feel pretty, I want to feel extra pretty today because I want to have a little bit of happiness left in me if Troye doesn't want to talk.  I grab my phone and decide to make breakfast trying to stall for as long as I can. I don't want to go and get rejected, but I also don't want to risk losing my boyfriend, partner, and best friend forever. I have only known him for a week or even less, but I feel that he is the most sincere and true person I have ever known. After about 20 minutes of stalling and watching tv, i decide to let my heart take over and my brain go away and walk out the door. I finally get to the park and I now see Troye's house in view. I exhale out and continue walking when I didn't even realise I stopped. My steps are wide but my speed is slow. I stop in front of his house staring in it as I hear a car stop from behind me. I quickly turn around to see a black car with tinted windows stop straight behind me. I slowly back up confused but still wait to see who comes out. A guy in a black suit walks out of the drivers seat first and then the back door opens and another man in a black suit comes when I see two feet stomp on the ground hidden behind the door. I slowly turn around keeping my eyes on the car when I see Troye comes out and starts walking towards the house.
"Troye?" I say stopping with tears spilling from my eyes.
He just looks at me from the corner of his eye and says
"Uh, yes?"
"I'm so sorry for whatever I did, can you find it in your heart to forgive me. I miss you Troye! I really do, please tell me what I've done and I will fix it!" I say coming closer to him as he takes a step back.
"Um, sorry mate, but I think you have the wrong guy." He says slightly smiling and turning around.
The two guys in suits then continue escorting him into his house as I grab his arm and turn him back to me.
"Troye?! What are you doing? Stop pretending I'm a nothing, has the last couple of days not mattered to you at all?!?"
He then shakes out of my grasp and has a weirded out expression on his face as he says
"Get off of me! I have no clue who you are?" And walks back into the house slightly looking back at me.

Troyes P.O.V

I walk into my home greeting my mother but still having that dude on my mind. Who the hell was he and why was he talking to me? I walk upstairs to my room and look out the window still seeing the guy pacing around my front yard with his hands on his head. I roll my eyes and open the window getting his attention by the noise.
"Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?" I yell as he looks up to me.
"Troye, please why are you acting like this, I didn't do anything to you?" He yells back.
"Hey dude, I don't even know you, are you sure I'm the right person?"
"Yes! Of course, are you being serious right now?"
"Ok fine, if you are sure I'm actually the right guy, show me some proof."
"Fine then, I'll text you." He yells up before wiping his eyes and taking out his phone. I hear a ding from behind me on my bed and pick up my phone to see

Connor: see? I know you are the right person.

I then look at our past 'chats' we had and they're so weird. It's like we were in love! I walk back out to the window and go to say something when my mother comes in and says
"Honey lunch is ready, hey! Get away from the window, do you know how many strangers can watch you and possibly perve on you?!" Before leaving. I then close my door and turn back to window saying
"Ok, I don't know what the hell happened with us, or why I can't remember anything, but I can't talk now. My mum is way to over protected and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know you."
"F.Y.I she does know me, and yes because if you can't remember what has happened in the last few days, I must have a lot of explaining to do."
"Ok so text me then I guess?"
"No, I can't, this is way to personal and to much to just receive from a text, we can talk on your roof."
"How do you- ok fine. But my mum won't let me talk to a stranger on our roof."
"At midnight then."
"But what if your just a murderer trying to kill me?"
"Well I guess you will just have to find out, I know how curious you can get." With that he walks off probably as confused as I am right now. I sit on my bed still contemplating all of this as I look back to all of my messages with this random stranger and try to remember any of this. I can't. I decide to just wait to see what his explanation is later and go downstairs  to have my favourite.
Avocado on toast.

Connors P.O.V

I get home and I'm so confused about everything. First he loves me, then ignores me, then forgets me. That boy is hard work. But I guess everything great in life comes with a price.

I'm sorry guys because I've realised all I say in these parts are 'sorry it's bad' or 'I didn't know what to write!' I'm so self conscious about that English literacy stuff because idk.

Ok yeah, have a good day/night xx