Chapter 10

Connors P.O.V

It's been about ten minutes now, I know I shouldn't be freaking out but he's just walking in a full house of psychos all by himself. I'm so stupid for not going with him. It takes five minutes to walk there and five to come back so he should be back in a couple of minutes. My anxiety starts to kick in so I decide to text him

Connor: are you coming back now babe

I wait for his reply but he hasn't even read it, his phone could be on silent so I text him once more

Connor: Troy? Are you alright? Are you nearly back yet??

I get no answer and I start to panic when in the back of my mind I know he's fine but my heart just can't take it and is starting to take over. I call him four times, all going to voicemail, when it becomes way to late for him not to be back so I thought about going to his house and luckily I just remembered our conversation we had at the park and him pointing out where he lived to a stranger.
(Good job Troye)

Troyes P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and my hearing starts clearing out and becomes less distant. I look around and see I'm in a backseat of a random car. I try to sit up but my hands and ankles are taped. My eyes widen and I start looking around more to see two complete strangers in the front not moving their eyes away from the front window despite the loud grunts I have made. My breathing then increases and my heart starts to beat out of my chest. In a fight or flight situation I would always choose flight so my first reaction to all of this was tears. My life flashes before my eyes as my breaths become unsteady and my head starts hurting. I can't think properly and I start shaking when I feel wet dripping from my pants. I look down to see my pants getting more darkened near the crotch region. No one knows I accidentally wee myself every now and then because of 'reasons' except my parents, Connor and now two complete strangers kidnapping me. The pee that came out made a loud noise as it splattered onto the seat so the guy sitting in the passenger seat turned around and swore out loud before telling the driver to stop. The car stops and my breaths and my tears increase as I feel every single emotion. The two guys get out and the driver opens the door and starts swearing at me hitting my head with a slap then dragging me out of the car by my tied up arms and before I can scream for help or anything like that, I feel a huge punch to the side of my face as I feel myself get dizzy. At the last minute of my consciousness I hear
"Should we start the brain washing here?"
"No, someone might come here."
"We're in the middle of no where."
I then look around to see nothingness all around me, as I feel one last punch that knocks me out for good.

Connors P.O.V

I still get no reply from Troye and he hasn't even read my texts. As I'm walking to his house I make sure to keep an eye out for him just in case he's walking back to my house.  I see the park and recognise the house he pointed out a few days prior. I walk over to it taking one last look around the neighbourhood to see if Troye was in sight. I don't see him anywhere so I then knock on the door and what seems to be his mother comes to answer it.
"Hello-" she says getting more quieter as she looks me up and down. Before I can say anything she quickly goes
"Wait your- your Connor right?" She says obviously shocked that I'm here and definitely not in a good way.
"Uh yes, I just came here to see if Troye is here?"
She's pauses for a moment before practically yelling
"OH! He was at your house aye! Well he left to go out to his friend Casper's house.Oh wait, he told me not to tell you if you came around, oops."
"He didn't- so he didn't say anything about coming back to mine?"
"No, he didn't. I'm pretty sure he hated it, sorry for the inconvenience though. Oh, my... ham is burning, bye sweetheart!" She says basically slamming the door in my face. I stop and think, why would Troye do that? Why would he leave me and not want to tell me? Why would he ignore me, what was happening? I'm one of those people that see the cup as half empty. I always look to the bad side of things without meaning too, and when I think, my thoughts take over my body and my mind. I very slowly walk home thinking of all the possibilities that could've happened. Unfortunately, they are all sad endings for me. I finally get home which felt like an hour and go upstairs to my bedroom and flop on the bed letting out all the tears I was holding in as I walked here.
He's gone.
He doesn't love me.
He left me.
He's gone.
I move to my side like I did last night wishing Troye was still there to smile back at me letting me know everything is ok. But he's not. He's not here, he's left me like everyone else in my life. But I don't know why this feels more painful in my whole entire body then just in my heart. I look at the crinkled sheets on the side he slept on and wished that he just made a mistake. People have broken my heart more times then I can count, and I thought Troye was the glue to put it back together, but I guess even glue doesn't last forever. I lay on my bed feeling broken and horrible, I wasn't lying when I told Troye I was in love with him. I just wished he felt that way too. I don't know why, but a sudden urge in my body tells me to text him, so I do.

Connor: Hey, I went to your house and you weren't there. Your mum told me that you left but you didn't want me to know. Im not sure if I believed her at first but where else would you be? Nothing made sense but I didn't want to risk you hating me even more then you apparently already do. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable about anything, I'm sorry that I made you feel like you had to leave, but I'm mostly sorry that I thought I could love again, and that I put all my trust in you. I don't know where you are or why your not texting back but I love you and I miss you, don't come back if you don't want to. I won't make you because I love you. Just please, be okay.

I hit send and fall face first into my pillow as my cries come out loud and painful.
I'm now alone again,
And my heart is still waiting to be fixed.

Ok that's it, I'm so tired right now so I'm really sorry for any mistakes and how sucky it is.
Im not perfect.
And tbh I'm not liking how my writing is going in these last few chapters so I'm sorry for that aswell.
BYE

XxxXx