Chapter 15

Ok the only reason I am updating this right now is because the lovely TerkaZinger requested it and also the nasty butt dreaminqfranta I feel I'm just not as interested in watt pad now sorry :( but not everything lasts forever I guess ok here it is :)

Troyes P.O.V

It's about 2:00am right now and I can't fall asleep. Connors just looking like an angel in front of me lost in his dream world. Everything that has happened in the past few days or weeks for all that I know is just to confusing and surreal to actually be real.
But that's just life for you I guess.
I just stare at Connor feeling my strong heart eyes towards him when my lower area starts to sting and hurt.
Oh no.
I rush out of bed trying not to wake up Connor so I have to go as slow as I can.
How could I have just felt the paining urge to pee right now?!
I kind of waddle around the pitch black room not knowing where exactly to go. It starts hurting like crazy so I either have to run and wake Connor, or continue like this and risk pissing myself. I decide to let Connor sleep after all the sleepless nights before hand and all the drama that has occurred and oh how dumb that was. I find the door and start to feel for the handle when my lower region stops aching and a warm drizzle runs along down my leg.
Oh god.
I freeze in my steps and mentally punch myself. I can't move anything, all I can do is stand there letting the pee run down my leg as tears fall as well. I stand there when I hear a small grunt come from Connors mouth and movements happen in the bed. I decide to open the door super fast and run to his bathroom not even caring about the noises. I slam the door shut behind me as I fall onto the bathroom floor. I cry slapping my thighs as I get mad at my stupid disability. I stop as I hear a knock to the door and I slight whisper saying
"Tro, can I come in?"
"No!" I yell not caring about waking anyone else in the neighbourhood.
"Tro, I know what happened and I don't mind. Do you remember this happening last time? I don't mind about what has happened but I just want to come in." He says with a mother talking to a sad little boy voice.
I shuffle to the door quickly unlocking it then shuffling back to the toilet not looking at the door as it slowly opens.

Connors P.O.V

I walk in and kind of know what's going to happen. And so do you so I'll just skip all the cuddling, explaining, crying, showering, and love. Im just on my phone sitting on the closed toilet seat hoping it won't break (Grace 😉) as Troye showers not saying a word. I can't believe he never told me he has a semi-weak bladder. The shower then stops and I look up to Troye peaking around the shower curtain as he quietly says
"May I have a towel?"
I nod my head and stand up and give him a towel that was to my right. He grabs it and starts to dry himself as I butt in saying
"I got you some clean clothes, they're right there."
He just nods as he steps over the bath rim (thing) but failing and tripping but before he face plants onto the floor, I manage to grab him and put my hands underneath his armpits. He looks up to me, shock filling his face as him and I start cracking up laughing. As we're laughing, I start to lean back and I slip on the wet tiles on the ground and fall on my back as Troye falls on top of me. He's now on top of me and he looks down, calms his laughter and stares at me with a slight smile. He then slowly leans down going to connect our lips, closing his eyes slowly until we both hear a ring come from the other room and I sigh and roll my eyes as I lift him off and let him walk to answer his phone. I then just realise what the time is and walk into the room curious.
"Um, hello?"
Troye then stops and his eyes slowly widen and his mouth is lost of words.
"Who is it?" I whisper but Troye just ignores me and continues listening.
"I'm at...a friends house."
It the gets quiet again.
"No," he says with a confused/disgusted face to the person on the other hand.
He then finally hangs up putting the phone on my bed.
"Who was it?" I ask.
"My-my mum." He says looking like he's going to break.
"What did she say?"
"She said she checked in my room and I wasn't there, so she-she called the police because she thought someone broke in and kidnapped me and..."
At that exact moment we both coincidentally heard the sounds of police sirens drive past Connors house into the direction of my house.
"You'll be fine, she'll tell them she called you and-" I say then getting interrupted by him saying
"No, she said if I don't come home right now they'll send a search party for me and will-well I don't know, you know what she did to me! She could do anything else at this point. I have to go!"
"Well, I'm coming with you!"
"Whatever you say."
"Wait what?"
"You can come with me."
"Oh, cool."

Troyes P.O.V

Me and Connor finally arrive at my house and I see two police cars outside with three police men as well. Two talking to each other and one talking to my mother. I slowly walk up to them holding Connors arm in mine and my mum turns in my direction. She starts running up to me holding out her arms when she sees Connor and the 'tears' seem to stop and she slows down.
"Uh, Troye? Who's...who's this? Hehe. Is he your friend?"
"No, mother. This man right here is my boyfriend, I'm pretty sure you know him. He's the guy you tried to make me forget! I know your homophobic self tried to make me forget my whole life, but I remember! You can't just let someone forget something that amazing in life, you tried, but failed. So f*ck you and f*ck off! You've just lost your son, I hope your happy!!"
After that the cops, my 'mother', Connor and I then sort out this whole situation and I leave back to my new house with the love of my life without my mum and father (who is probably out getting drunk and hitting on other woman) and I could never be happier.

Ok I haven't updated in a while and I haven't read anymore fanfics so I kind of just winged it on this one. I've got more ideas to end and continue this so sorry if I don't update soon.
Sorry, I've been idolising Troye Sivan so much I becoming more and more like him everyday.

Ok peace!