Chapter 9

Troyes P.O.V

I wake up but still have my eyes closed shut, I turn over and hear little mumbles and mini giggles to the side of me. I open my eyes slightly and look to my side to see Connor writing in his book, he smiles and continues writing and my curiosity just explodes inside me. I wait for the perfect moment to steal it so I wait until he takes his pen off the page so I don't ruin anything, he then starts smiling and just stares at the book and now is my chance. I slowly get my arm ready then snatch at his book getting a little shriek come from Connors mouth. I turn around so my back is facing him and turn to a random page to read

Just for once,
I want someone to be
Afraid of losing me.

He then struggles to get the book back as I just lie there reading these poems that he created with his own thoughts

No one cares that my smile
Actually hides 1000 emotions.

I stop and think about everything, Connor then sees what I'm reading and stops fighting. I slowly turn my head to him to see him dipping his head in embarrassment. I then read one more to actually help me to understand this boy more

I fell for you,
But I guess you just
Weren't ready to catch me.

I slowly close the book and look at Connor.
"Is this how you feel, or are you just an amazing writer?" I say with a serious tone. He doesn't answer me and keeps on looking down at the door.
"Connor.." I say dropping the book and grabbing his hand to hold in mine.
"...how long have you felt like this?" I say dipping my eyebrows feeling his pain but not at the same time.
"No one cares for me anymore, I've always had people around me, but they were the ones that made me feel alone." He says as his eyes start watering but no tears show. Everything then gets quiet and we both just stare into space thinking.
"Well I guess we're just two broken people." I say when Connor interrupts saying
"...well maybe, two broken people can create something whole?"
I then look at him and start smiling knowing that he is mine and I never want to leave his side. I move in connecting our lips again, except this one shows that I care, and he does too.

~~~

After 20 minutes of a deep heartfelt conversation, Connor gets up and asks me if I want breakfast in bed, I refuse but he doesn't take no for an answer. I try to stop him but I get out of breath trying to sit up so I just leave it. I decide to go on my phone because I haven't since yesterday but I realise it was in my back pocket of my 'dirty' pants. I think about where the pants would be when I realise they are in the fricken washing machine. I go to run to Connor when I see my phone on the desk and I sigh in huge relief. I look at it and see just about a hundred texts from my parents and loads of missed calls. I scroll through all of them getting more and more terrified about what's going to happen to me.

Mum: WHERE ARE YOU

Mum: Come home now!!!!!!

Mum: YOU BETTR COME BACK HOME OR ELSE

Mum: I KNOW YOURE AT THAT GUYS HOUSE THAT WAS AT THE PARK THE OTHER DAY

Mum: I SEE THAT YOU READ IT

Mum: IT SAYS YOU HAVE READ IT YOURE DEAD

Those two last texts confuses me. I haven't seen these texts and she sent those last night. She must have finally lost it completely. I decide to answer back which was probably the most stupidest thing I've ever done.

Troye: mum you hurt me and you have betrayed my trust how will I be able to even look you in the eye again

After about two seconds it says she has read it and she responds

Mum: honey I'm so sorry, I feel terrible I just didn't want you to go crazy and give away all your timeQs

Mum: just please, I want to see your face one last time you don't have to forgive me but at least keep an open mind

I know this may seem stupid but if you were in this situation I feel like you might've done the same as I did. I first eat breakfast with Connor hug him then tell him I'm going back home.
"Troye, are you sure? Why don't you stay here? Like, instead of at your old house!"
"Are you sure?"
"Please, I don't want to leave your side, I think I have fallen in love with you and I can't change that."
"I love you too..." I say hugging him tightly forcing the tears to stay put
"...and if you don't mind I would love to stay, I just have to get a few things."
"Ok love."
I didn't want to tell him I was seeing my mother because I know he would disagree with me. We had a mini fight about him coming but I somehow win after five minutes. I go home shaking the whole way because of the cold and I'm wondering what will happen. I get to my house and see an all black car parked in front of our house, I think nothing of it and walk through the door that was conveniently unlocked. I start regretting stepping foot in this house remembering everything that happened just yesterday and think about walking back out when I hear my mum call me from upstairs.
"Honey!" She says walking down. I go to say something when two men in full black suits come down after her with black shades on.
"Who are they?" I ask as my mum continues walking down.
"Oh they are no one."
She then grabs my shoulders and I start to freak out. The two men then grab me, take out a syringe and stab my arm as I yell out.
"WHAT ARE YOU-"
"Oh sweetie just relax." My mum says as I start getting limp and my vision fades and the last thing I hear and see are the two men taking me out to the car.

Ok yeah I'm sorry for how bad this is but my brain kind of just died halfway through this but I'm starting to figure out what I'm gonna do so just wait, it'll get better.