Chapter 14

Connors P.O.V

We go back in through his window looking at the time and seeing it is only 12:37am. He starts to grab some of his stuff and I start to wonder what he's doing and question him.
"Um, Troye. What are you doing?"
"Leaving." He says with a straight face not taking his eyes off of his stuff.
"Where will you go?"
"To your house...if I'm allowed."
"Of course, yeah you can gladly come to stay at my house but, why are you leaving here."
"Did you just not hear me. My mother made two random guys kidnap me, brainwash me to hate gays, love them, but most importantly...they made me forget you. Why would you think I would want to stay here any longer!?"
I shut myself up real quickly after that. Everything that Troye wants or desires, he always has a good excuse for it. I just stare at him when he turns around packing something else and I get a clear view of his wrist. I stare at it before looking closer. My mouth widens as so do my eyes when I can clearly see his wrist properly now. He notices my shocked expression and goes
"What?" Before quickly glancing at his wrist and then realising what he saw and freezes staring at it.
"What...what happened?!" I say with a scared expression. He continues looking at his timeQ's that say he only has two weeks left.
"I thought they broke it so you can't give away timeQ's anymore?"
"That's what I thought!!"
He then stands up still staring at his wrist as shocked as I am.
"Um, ok what if...what if they didn't break it?"
"Oh, yeah because f***ing cutting and ripping something out of where it should be is not breaking it!!!!"
"Well, what else?! I don't kn-"
I then get interrupted by creaking noises and a hushed angry voice coming from the hall towards his room as we just realise we were yelling. We then start to quietly freak out while running around the room trying to find somewhere to hide. I just settle under the bed then I hear the door handle shake and turn roughly as its locked.

Troyes P.O.V

I shove Connor under the bed as I quickly go to open the door.
"Troye? What the hell are you doing?!"
"Sorry mum. I was just, watching...tv."
"You don't have a tv in your room." I then hear a mini giggle under my bed that somehow my mother didn't hear as I mentally kill myself.
"Oh, I meant YouTube. Not tv, it feels like a tv you know. Because all the different people are like channels, all the videos are the shows, and they make new ones everyday and it's just WOW, that reminds me of a tv."
She stops for a minute before yelling at me to shut up and walking back into her room closing the door. I close my door and lean on it waiting for Connor to come out and judge me. He gets out, gets on his knees, brushes his shirt, carefully stand up and say
"Really?"
"Oh shut up."

~~~

We start walking to his house in the cold and dark as Connor breaks the silence after a while.
"Why didn't you just confront your mum when she told you off before?"
"I don't know, I guess I thought it would be too much, and it's late, and...I don't know. I guess I don't know how to confront her. Yes, I always argue with them but it's different when they do something as horrible as they did. I've never felt like this before and now I don't know how to deal with it." I then realise how long I talked for and apologise saying
"Sorry, I talk way too much."
"Hmm, you have not changed at all have you?"
I kind of laugh but I don't get what he means. How have I not changed? Is that good? Oh man.
We finally get to his house and he puts his keys on this table thing and puts his jacket on a rack before taking mine off and putting it on the rack aswell. I start to get a mini headache again and remember the first time I came to his house and everything that happened. I remember I sleeping together, but before that me having a shower, but before that him...taking my pants off? I then remember me pissing in his bed and all the embarrassment comes back to me.
"Ok, so I am so tired, I don't know about you, but if your not sleepy you can just watch tv down here."
"Nah, I've had a crazy night, I'll go to sleep aswell. So, uh, where do I sleep?"
"Um, in my bed, with me?"
"But last time I, you know..."
"Oh my god! Will you shut up about that. I don't care, it's just a one time thing. It's alright baby, you can still sleep with me."
I blush at the thought of him calling me baby but mainly focus on him saying it was a one time thing. I haven't told any of my friends that I have a semi-weak bladder that I sometimes can't control. But I only started remembering him today and I must of had a good reason not to tell him that I can't remember so I'll just leave it for now.

Connors P.O.V

Troye hops into bed shirtless as I start to take my shirt off. As I get it over my head a can just notice Troye look away from me. I smirk and lay down close to him.
"Hey." I say putting my arm underneath my head to rest.
"Hi." He says with an adorable shy voice.
We just stare at each other that night in silence. It's not awkward or uncomfortable, it's actually really calming. We don't fall asleep until later on just enjoying each others company. My vision then starts to fade and I take one last glance at Troyes face turning into a gorgeous smile then everything turns to black and I'm asleep.

^-^