ACTUALLY Chapter 11

Being the good friend Grace is she PUBLISHED my chapter 11 thing I did before school today as I was too tired to do anything actual so here's the REAL chapter 11

Thanks Grace, love you.

♡♡

Oh and some of you may already know that Grace has a new account for herself so my account might turn horribly bad so follow her
frantasticsivanx

Connors P.O.V

It's been two whole days and I've refused to work, sleep, or do anything social. Every time my heart breaks, it takes a few days to mend because I get really attached to people I fall in love with. He hasn't replied or even seen my text so I starting to get a little concerned but I try not to think about it because it hits me hard about the thought of Troye leaving me. I lay in my bed, still feeling sorry for myself, when I decide to read a book called 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I've read it a billion times before but I feel now it's an appropriate time to do so. I always like to skip to the part where they start to fall in love. But I always get addicted to it again and read on to the heartbreaking part where I cry every time. I don't know why I do this to myself, but sometimes I like the pain.

1 day later

I get out of bed to grab a bag of chips and then hop right back in it. I've basically been living here for the past few days. It hurts, I've forgotten about it a couple of times but it always comes back to me.

1 more day later

Today has been the hardest for me. I've been crying, thinking, wheezing, sobbing and at one point it hit me so hard a was at the point of holding a real knife in my hand. I've been reading our texts over and over again replaying those amazing moments over and over in my head. I'm starting to get more confident now as the day slowly ends and I have even considered going to his house to confront him about this whole messed up situation. But of course, I don't. I just lay in bed thinking and hoping that something will happen when I know it most definitely won't. The third day of this whole nightmare week finally ends on a high, satisfying note of me promising I'm going to go to his house the next day and talk to him.

~~~

"What's your name?"

"Troye Sivan Mellet."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 21."

"Do you love your parents?"

"With all my heart."

"Are you dating anyone right now?"

"No I'm not."

"What do you feel about gay people?"

"They disgust me."

"Do you know anyone with the name Connor?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I don't."

"Ok good, let's go back home now, Troye."

Ok I'm so sorry with how everything leaded onto this and everything, and I'm also sorry if none of this makes sense and also thank you guys so much for almost 200 views and almost 20 ratings. (I still don't know what they're called)

Thank you guys, appreciate all de support and stuffs

CYA