Chapter 16

Troyes P.O.V

It's now 6am and me and and Connor just manage to make it home. We both go upstairs, tired as hell, and flop onto his bed side by side.
"Why does our life have to be this hard?" I say looking up to the ceiling.
"I don't know Troy boy. I do not know."
We then lie there for a while as the sun peaks through the curtains and little snores come from Connors mouth once again. I lift up my arm to see my arm still on 12 days and 3 hours. I inspect it to see how I managed to loose it in anyway.
Nothing.
Everything seems normal to me so I have no idea what has happened.  Well except the scar left from my parents ripping out the connection thing.

1 week later
(Yup)

Connor and I are sitting in the local coffee shop while Connor offered to pay. I've been wearing long sleeved shirts and jerseys so he won't notice my wrist. I don't think he even knows about my timeQ's situation, but I kind of don't want to remind him because I know he'll give me his and I don't want that. I feel miserable. I'm slowly dying while Connor is happier then ever. We're in the coffee shop and he's talking about his past and how depressing it was and how he's finally found happiness. I can't help but let at least one tear fall out of guilt and hatred for my parents.
He notices this and comes closer to me wiping my face and saying scaredly (ik it's not a word)
"Oh my god, Troye, baby what's wrong?!"
I sit there shaking slightly without Connor noticing and say
"Just...all the memories I guess."
He then helps me up by my arms and walk me out of the shop while rubbing my arm comfortingly.
As we're walking his arm then slowly goes lower and lower to my hand and interlocks our fingers together. It's such a hot day today I would do anything to take off my jumper, but as you know, I can't do that.
"Hey Troye, aren't you hot?" He says concerned.
"Um...no actually. Hehe."
"Oh no, you must be sick, it's alright I'll-"
"No." I interrupt.
"I'm fine, I'm just not hot. That's all."
"Um, okk" Connor says confused but just brushes it off as weird.

Connors P.O.V

We get back home and I start to smell myself getting a little funky.
"Oh ew, ok I'm gonna go have a shower. And your coming with me!!"
I say picking up Troye and putting him over my shoulder playfully. He giggles and tries to break free but I know I'm way stronger. I get to the bathroom and put him on the toilet seat.
He continues giggling and blushing.
I take off my shirt and go to take Troyes jumper off when he looses his smile and jumps back.
"What's the matter?" I say so confused right now.
"I...don't feel like a shower."
I don't know why he's acting like this but I might think it's because he feels uncomfortable about all of this.
"Oh ok. That's fine, so...you gonna stay there?"
He then leans back and lifts his eyebrow mischievously and I laugh and say
"Eww, you pervert!!"
He then stands up laughing to himself and kisses my neck then leaves not bothering to close the door.
I just normally have a shower, get changed, and decide to sneak up on Troye in the lounge and scare him. I walk downstairs and he's looking down at his wrist or something with his back facing me. I sneak up and lightly claw at his shoulders making him flinch and scream and turn around. I start laughing and he just goes
"Really?!"

Troyes P.O.V

I check my wrist to see how long I got because Connor is having a shower. I lift up my sleeve and see I now only have 6 days and 14 hours left. I start to get heavier breaths and my heart beat increases leaving me unable to control my body.
I have to tell him.
But I can't.
I'm not stupid, I know what I'm doing and I know this is the only good solution to keep him alive and him living life. He'll be happy.
I'll tell him before I die and let him know I'm happy to leave.
I start to rub what's left of my timeQ's when I feel a huge impact on my shoulders and scream in reply. I turn around quickly to see Connor standing there laughing as I just realise to pull down my sleeve. I see he hasn't noticed and start to loosen up and just reply like
"Really?!"
"You've seen really stressed these past few days so I thought to loosen you up a little!"
I try to stay mad at him but can't when he's pulling a face like he is right now. He is my life, my soul, and my world all put into a different form.
A better one.
It hurts to have to make a horrible decision when all other choices are worse so what can you do?
Leave Connor, take what's his, or share what's his.
The last two will kill him as well so I haven't even thought about doing those.
We then just stand there as Connor calms down and I hug him.
Passionately and lovingly.
He kisses my neck in reply wrapping his arms around me as well. I don't know how long we were there just hugging, but I don't regret any minute of it even though I don't have much time left.

Sorry I didn't write this quickly
It's hard to get inspiration when you already have to write a speech at school that you don't even understand properly D:

Ok bye!!