Is this more than you bargained for yet?

*Attention*
This chapter contains forced sexual activities (kind of rape). This is going to happen in a lot of chapters and I'm NOT going to put a waring there anymore (don't want to spoiler)
So just read at your own risk and stay safe
Thank you :)
(Oh and I don't want chapters to be put on private so I'm going to put a "." In the middle of some words like "c.ock" or "p.enis".)
× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×

*12 years ago*

"So I'm just going to... text you when I come home?", I asked nervously and saw the boy with curly blond hair in front of me nod.

"Yepp!", he answered and smiled warmly, "I'll give you my address then"

This time I nodded and before I could say anything else a bell rang, saying that the next lesson would begin soon.
"Oh shit I have maths with Mr. Furgison now... see you later Thomas"
I waved a little in his direction while I was already running up the next stairs to get to my own classroom.

Shit... I was going to be late... again.

I ran as fast as I could (which wasn't really fast because of the lack of actual sport skills) to reach the door as soon as possible but before I could actually push it open, a hand grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the next wall.

"F-Frank what-", I began but Frank didn't give me any time to talk before he let his hand collide with my face.

I could only flinch at the pain spreading in my left cheek as Frank angrily shook his head
"What the fuck do you think you're doing" he hissed and took a step back to actually look at me

"W-What I... what are you talking about, Frank?", I asked confused and put a hand on my cheek to dull the pain a bit.

"Talking to the new guy, huh? You think Blondie actually wants something from you?"

I frowned. Was he talking about Thomas?
But...

"But he just gave me his number it's nothing", I tried to defend myself not really understanding why Frank was making a big deal out of this.

"You're right it's nothing. Who would want you anyways? I don't want you to make Blondie to something like you. If he's around you he might catch something from you", Frank rambled, "Fuck, you don't even deserve somebody talking to you what gave you the idea he'd want to actually fuck you?"

"Wha-... fuck? I-I wanted to be friends what are you t-talking about?"

"Friends my ass. I saw the way you look at him. Undressing him with your eyes you fucking pervert. Leave him alone, he doesn't need somebody like you", Frank said

"I really don't know W-What you're talking about. I-I really need to go to class now", I tried to turn around again to open the door when he grabbed my hand again but this time not to push me against the wall but to drag me with him.