I'm coming home - Epilogue

It's been six months now.
Six months in which I was annoying Mikey by telling him hoe much I missed Frank about 20 times a day.

But even though I was getting on his nerves he couldn't deny that we had a lot of fun together.
And of course I met Alicia, his girlfriend.
She's really cute. And nice. And smart.
Mikey couldn't have picked a better girl.
And you could see how much they loved each other.
Every time they looked into each others eyes, you automatically felt like you were interrupting something. Like you shouldn't be there because the whole room only belonged to them.

I was so proud of my baby brother.
He was growing up.
And he didn't need me in his life.

Don't get me wrong, I knew that Mikey loved me. And I loved him.
But he spent almost half of his life without me and it wasn't necessary for me to stay any longer.
He and Alicia needed their privacy and after six months of me Living with them I'm sure that they were glad to finally have the house to themselves again.

Now I was sitting in the train.
I would be home in a few minutes.
I could already see the gates of the train station in a distance.

Frank and I had constantly been texting and he called me a few times when I was at Mikeys and now he was going to pick me up from the train station.
It wasn't necessary to say that I was excited.

When we left, we hadn't talked about us. As in... US in a relationship.
And now?
What were we?
I didn't know.

As the train slowed down, I was getting nervous.
And when I stepped onto the platform, I was nearly shaking.

I looked around, my eyes searching for Frank but I just couldn't find him.
Did he forget to pick me up?

But right when I was about to just walk away myself, I felt two strong arms hugging me from behind.

"Welcome home", I heard Frank's deep voice whisper in my ear, making me grin as I spun around to hug him for real.

"God I missed you so much", he hugged me even tighter. I let him.
I missed him too.
His hugs.
His kisses.
Just him in general.
And now that I could bury my face in his neck and could breathe in his smell, I realised just how much I missed him.

And I also knew that I wouldn't leave again. Not without him.

He pushed his hand into my hair and pulled me back so he could press our lips together.
Yes, I really missed this.

I sighed happily against his lips as I kissed back hungrily but all too soon he pulled me back again.

"God never leave me again", he breathed out against my lips. I shook my head frantically.
Oh no, leaving again wasn't an option.
I would much rather stay here and kiss Frank forever.

"Before we continue", he said but placed a peck onto my lips first, "I need to ask you something"

I nodded, breathing out heavily.
Whatever he wanted to ask me, I didn't care, I just wanted him to keep kissing me.

"We haven't talked about this before you left...", he started, "but... Be My boyfriend"

I frowned
"That wasn't a question though", I said trying to hold back a grin but failing miserably.

Frank laughed
"You're so goddamn picky. Will you be my boyfriend? Pretty please?"

"Well...", I said acting like I was seriously thinking about it, even though the answer was clear.

"Of course, idiot", I rolled my eyes, seeing Frank's smile widen.

"Don't call me an id-...", he started but I cut him off with another kiss.

As the kiss got more heated I suddenly remembered where we were.

"Don't you think we should get home first before continuing?", I asked but didn't let go of Frank just yet.

He nodded
"Yes that'd be better, right?", he giggled, "My apartment or yours?"

"I don't care", I answered.

And I really didn't.

As long as I was with him.

_________________________

So this is the end of BITTERSWEET

I thank all of you for reading this.
It actually means a lot to me.

This is the first fanfiction I actually finished.
I have started a few but this is the first one that ever made it on the Internet.
And I hope it's not going to be the last.

Well I also hope that you had fun reading this.
It would be great if you could tell me if you liked this fanfiction and why.

Like...

Leave a comment right here xD
---->

Anyways...
The voting will begin soon and I already have one that I would actually love to start with...
We will see

So thanks for reading
Well see each other soon :3