Say what you mean

Franks soft kisses made me relax quite a lot and after a while I could feel myself getting really sleepy
I hoped that Frank wasn't mad at me if I actually fell asleep.

After a while my mind went cloudy, Frank stroking over my hair softly, leaving small butterfly kisses on my neck and jaw
"Sleep", he whispered in my ear, his hot breath causing me to shudder a bit.
He wrapped his arms around hy waist, still sitting on my lap and pulled my head down to rest on his shoulder
"You're tired, rest a bit"
And so I did

With one last sigh I pressed my body a bit closer to Frank, enjoying the warmth of his body.
And with the smell of his peach shampoo in my nose I finally fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't really remember much of what happened after that and the things I DID remember were all blurry in the back of my head.

After we sat under the tree for a while longer I felt Frank stand up.
Still half asleep I felt him lift me up and set me down later again on something hard and slightly uncomfortable.
I was cold, Franks body not saving me from the cold night air but soon this problem was solved when I felt something heavy and warm laying on top of me.
My eyes were to heavy to open them but I think that it was Frank leather jacket, serving as a blanket.

I murmured something that was supposed to be a "thank you" but Franks giggling told me that the noises that came out of my mouth weren't really understandable.
But he knew what I was trying to say.

After that my mind went blank, fully asleep again.

The next thing I could think of was me sitting on the passenger seat of Franks car, head leaning against the cold window and the streetlights shining through my eyelids from time to time, making me jump slightly in my sleep

"I'm going to take you back to my place for tonight", Frank murmured, sensing that I was slightly awake again but this time I didn't say anything in response and just kept listing to the sounds of the car and Frank humming along to some old rock songs on the radio.

Last but not least I found myself laying on a soft bed, wearing nothing but boxershorts but I was too tired to actually say something.
Suddenly the mattress began to move when Frank laid down next to me.

Why didn't he let me sleep on the couch?

But my mind was already getting dizzy again so thinking about this was not getting me anywhere
Before I could fall asleep for the last time this night, I felt Frank shift over next to me.
He carefully leaned over to me and kissed my forehead softly, his hand lingering on my cheek drawing small circles with his thumb before he sank back again and turning around so his back was in my direction.

I felt myself smile softly before I pulled the blanket over my chin, sinking into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I felt somebody shaking my body rapidly

"God wake the fuck up already that thing is giving me a headache", I heard Frank groan and for a short moment I asked myself why it was Frank waking me up but then I remembered yesterday night.

"What d'you want", I yawned stretching my arms
Then I heard it
Somewhere in Franks bedroom was my phone, ringing loudly, telling me that it was time to get up for work.

I groaned, considering to just call Mr. Darley and tell him I was sick but then I remembered that I was going to meet up with Bert today so I actually had to get up.

Frank was standing next to the bed, arms folded and an angry look at his face. My alarm probably woke him up...

"Sorry for that...", I murmured once I turned off my phone and stretched my arms and legs with a tired groan.