The type of personality that compliments your style

During the next two days Frank tried to contact me a few times.

He texted me a couple of times and even called on Wednesday evening but I didn't pick up the phone and I didn't answer any of his Messages.
I didn't want to hear his lame ass apology.

Thursday came quicker than I expected and I was currently standing in front of my wardrobe close to ripping our my hair in frustration
Why couldn't Bert tell me what we were going to do?
He refused to tell me where we were going when I asked him two days ago.
How was I supposed to know if I had to wear something fancy or not?

I sighed pulling out a plain black shirt. This would go great with my black skinny jeans and was totally matching the black shadows under my eyes.

I didn't really sleep last night.
Actually... I didn't sleep at all.

Not having Mikey sleeping in the next room only reminded me of how alone I actually am in my apartment.

But enough of that and back to the question if I could actually pull off these clothes or not.

I looked at the clock on my wall.
I had about 15 minutes to decide if I wanted to wear it or not and of course to find something else in that case.

15 minutes in which I could actually do something to make my face look acceptable....

"Fuck it", I murmured to myself and stepped into the black Jeans before I put on the black shirt with it.

I almost ran over to the bathroom looking in the mirror.
I still wasn't sure if it was such a good idea to dye my hair this morning

But the longer I was staring at the red locks yesterday evening, the more I realised that Frank was actually right.
That's why I drove to the closest supermarket in the morning to buy two packs of hair dye (I needed both of those packs by the way)

It was a bit weird to see myself without the red framing my face.
Now there really wasn't anything special about me anymore

I let my hands tugg on a few strands of freshly black dyed hair trying to make it look as good as possible

After I made my hair look the way I wanted it I decided to put a bit of Consealer under my eyes to hide the shadows and make me look like a normal person again.

With a last look in the mirror I grabbed a jacket from the closet next to the front door and went outside to wait for Bert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing Bert said to me as I entered the car was "You dyed your hair"

I fastened the seat belt and giggled
"Yes I dyed my hair"

"Why did you do that. You looked really hot with red hair. Not that you don't look hot like this but you know what I'm trying to say"

Hot?
Who was he trying to fool?
I knew he was only saying that to be polite

"Yeah I wanted something new. Maybe I'll dye my hair back in the future", I shrugged, knowing that I won't do that.

Bert decided not to ask any further and started the engine

"So tell me, where are we going?", I asked curiously as Bert pulled out of the driveway and on the main road

"Well... I was planning on doing a... movie night. At my place", Bert said eyes never leaving the street

"You should have told me! I put on skinny Jeans just for you but if we're going to stay inside anyways I could have just put on some Sweatpants", I pouted

"Oh but maybe I wanted you to dress up for me, baby", Bert shot a glance in my direction only to see me blush madly.

I didn't say anything until we arrived at Berts apartment, the blush still on my cheeks.

"You know", Bert stated getting out of the car and waiting for me to follow him, "I hope it's not too much but I was going to ask if you wanted to stay the night. You can have some sleeping clothes from me"

I frowned.
Should I say yes? I wanted to take things slow. And this was only our first date. But practically I went even further with Frank so it would be kind of unfair to say no to Bert right?

"Sure I'd love to stay the night", I said not really thinking about it.

Bert smiled proudly as if he had just managed to sell me a new car and opened the front door.

The first thing I noticed about the apartment was the strong smell of bleach.
Somebody was cleaning their apartment really really well.

As I stepped in further I saw that I was right. Everything was perfectly clean, almost too clean for my liking

"You have a very nice apartment", I said even though I actually wanted to ask him about the perfect state of his apartment instead.

"Thank you" Bert laid his hand on my back and pushed me slightly forward to the living room.

"Please take a seat. Make yourself at home"

And that's just what I did

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bert knew how much I loved shitty old Horror Movies (we talked about that on our first date) so I wasn't even suprised when he gave me a stack of DVD's

"Your choice", he smiled and I laid every DVD on the small coffe table in front of me.

Wow Bert really had some great classics...

"Oh my god", I exclaimed holding up 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', "I haven't seen this one in forever!"

I saw Bert frown slightly

"You really wanna watch THAT?", his face kind of showed an expression of disgust

I laid the movie back again

"N-No I... don't I-I... wanted to watch... this one?", I pointed at the DVD that had "Halloween II" written on it and saw Bert nod in approval

"Knew you'd have a great taste, baby", he smiled and got up to put in the movie and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I really felt proud right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were currently watching the third movie from Berts collection as I felt his hand caress my thigh slowly.

"Aren't you going to watch the movie", I asked when I saw Bert staring at me

"Do you REALLY want to watch the movie?", Bert looked straight into my eyes with a look of clear anticipation.

His eyes were sending shivers down my spine and all I could actually say; well... whisper was "No"

Bert smiled and leaned forward not wasting any time before his lips crashed against mine a hungry kiss that kind of seemed messy and way too quick for my liking but I just let him do what he wanted to do.

I should feel happy that he wanted to kiss me at all

"I totally know what I want to do with you right now", Bert whispered and began to move from my lips to my neck to leave quick kisses here and there not really paying attention to where his lips where going as he started to play with my belt.

And well... the rest shall remain unspoken

*A/N*

I decided not to go into detail with GerardXBert smut because we all know that that's kind of the wrong ship and I don't want to waste my smut ideas on it.

So I hope you won't mind.
The frerard smut will stay of course!