VOTING!!

I'm going to list my next fanfiction ideas here so you know what I'm gonna wrote next. Please comment on your favorite idea :)
-----------------------------------

 Please comment on your favorite idea :) -----------------------------------

1.) So basically this is Kidnapper/Frank and Victim/Gerard.
Gerard and Frank were best friends in elementary school and kindergarden until Frank had to move with his mother.
They promised to stay friends forever but as time passes, Gerard moves on and finds other friends.
Frank though never forgets the black haired boy and would do everything to reunite with his former best friend.
Everything.

-------------------------------

2.) Highschool AU with popular/Frank and bullying victim/Gerard
It seems like everybody on Gerards school is homophobic. At least he thinks so because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fag".
So he decides to start a school project to find out why everybody hates homosexual people at his school and interviews some of the worst homophobes.
But that's not enough.
What if he could introduce one of them to the rainbow world? What if he could change that persons point of view?
And what if that person was Frank Anthony Iero?

-------------------------------------

3.) Frank and Gerard have been best friends forever.
And now that they're both at university, the friendship between the two roommates hasn't changed.
But they couldn't be any more different:
Frank - loud, punky, party loving, bad at school, sex obsessed
Gerard - comic ners, star wars fan, A's in all of his classes, a virgin
Frank needs help with his marks and Gerard wants to get out of his comfort zone.
They make a deal to help the other one with their problem and show them their side of life.

----------------------------------

4.) Butler/Frank and annoying Master/Gerard

Frank needs money. And that as fast as possible.
So when he reads the newspaper article about the rich Way family searching for a Butler for their oldest son, he doesn't need to think twice about this offer.
To his own suprise, the Ways let the black haired troublemaker stay.
But what happens when Frank notices that his new Boss is even harder to handle than himself?

------------------------------------

So that's all of the ideas I have now. Please tell me which one you liked best.