If this is what you want...

"You're shaking", Frank stated when he guided my hand to his bare breast, "princess scared?"

His voice was soothing but the smirk on his face told me that he was just making fun of me.
I was almost worrying about his mental state.

"Fuck you", I hissed and let out a groan shortly after when Frank took one of his hands to rub against the bulge in my jeans
"Oh I'm afraid it's the other way around", he giggled and started fumbling on my belt

"Let's take this off, shall we?", he asked and even waited for me to nod before he opened the belt and the zipper.

I pushed up my hips to help Frank removing my jeans, leaving me only with shirt and boxers on his bed.
When Frank had pulled off my jeans he threw them into the room not looking where they landed but neither of us cared as Franks pants followed mine to rest on the ground.

He climbed on top of me again this time only the thin fabric of our boxers between our erections and that was when I realised that I needed this.
It's true I haven't had sex in MONTHS and I craved Franks touch
And it seemed like Frank knew what he was doing to me when he moved back on my legs, eyeing me with a smirk as he sank down and pressed kisses along my still clothed length.

"Oh god", I whispered and tangled my hand in his hair to tugg on the black strands
Frank pressed his eyes close and let our a low moan, which went right to my d.ick that was leaking with precome already.

"Hair-pulling kink?", I asked breathing heavily in and out

"Maybe", with that he kissed me again.
And that's when my arms and hands decided to just do their thing.
My right hand still on his hair tugging from time to time whilst the left one found its place on Franks back where it pushed him against me in a steady rythm.

This was way too good to be true

And right when I really started to enjoy it, I felt his hands playing with the hem of my shirt, pushing it up bit by bit and I froze.

"No", I whispered, keeping his hands away from my shirt, "please let me keep it on"

"Are you kidding me?", Frank raised his eyebrow
He looked like he was about to start laughing
"Don't be like that" and fumbled with the hem again

"No, F-Frank stop it", I started to feel very unconfortable with him constantly trying to take off my shirt

Frank groaned in frustration, "Why the fuck would you keep it on?"

I shook my head, "because... just... please Frank"
I felt bad begging him for such a simple thing but when I heard a sigh coming from his lips I knew that he'd leave me be for now

"You're a freak, y'know", he stated and rolled his eyes but kissed his way up my neck anyways

"Yeah I know", I whispered, suddenly not as comfortable as I was few minutes anyways go.
But I couldn't just tell him to stop now.

Frank didn't seem to notice my sudden mood change as he began to pull down my boxershorts before he threw them and his own away like he did with the jeans.

"Such chubby thighs", he murmured running his hand up and down the pale flesh of my legs, "can't wait to have them on my shoulders"

I didn't say anything and just let him do whatever he wanted, because even though I still felt unconfortable I was still achingly hard and needed the release.

"Need any prep?", Frank asked getting off of me to open the drawer next to his bed to get what I expected to be some lube and a condom.

I shook my head slowly.
I haven't had sex in a while but I just wanted to get it over with.
Prep would only take more time.