Now make a noise

*A/N*

Just so you know:
I'm watching AHS whilst writing this so... idk Why but I just thought you should know

And...
*whispers*
Smut warning in the next chap

After I told Frank about what had happened between Bert and me we both sat in complete silence in his living room.
Even though I couldn't be sure about it because I kept my eyes on the ground, I knew Frank was staring right at my face.
I just felt it.

"Aren't you going to say anything?", I asked after a while

"What am I supposed to say?", he asked back

I let out a dry laugher
"I don't know, Frank. Don't you want to laugh at me? Tell me how stupid I am for thinking Bert could actually love me? This situation must be hilarious for you", I said leaning my back against the end of the couch

I still couldn't find enough courage to look Frank in the eyes. I didn't want to see his amused face.

But instead of him laughing at me, I felt his hand on my arm rubbing up and down gently

"I would never do something like that", he whispered and now I couldn't help myself but look up.

I wanted to laugh because of his sincere glance.

"Are you kidding me?", I spat, "For most of my teenage years you haven't done anything else!"

"That's in the past", Frank sighed, "And... Even though I would never admit it and I will never say that again but I don't like to see you so... crushed and sad because of some random guy"

I stood up aprubtly, making Frank jump slightly
"First of all Bert wasn't just some random fucking guy okay? And you don't want other guys to hurt me but it's okay if YOU do?! That doesn't make sense Frank, you know it just as much as I do"

Frank stood up too, now standing right in front of me, maybe a bit too close for my liking
Or not close enough...

"You met Bert at work only a few months ago. Or weeks? We've known each other for years. Fucking years, Gerard. And I never said the things I've done were okay", he said trying to keep his voice low and steady.

"So what? Time doesn't mean anything. I liked him. And for somebody who isn't okay with the things he did you show a suprising little amount of guilt", I spat

"What am I supposed to do?", he asked rolling his eyes and folding his arms in front of his chest, "fall to my knees and beg for forgiveness?! We both know that this would never happen"

Yeah, I knew.
I suddenly had the feeling that we weren't even fighting over Bert anymore
So what's the use in shouting at Frank when I know that it's impossible to win against him.

I sank down on the couch again, letting my head fall forward and hiding it behind my hands.

"You're right", I mumbled, "Sorry I'm just a bit... agitated"

Frank huffed and I felt the couch sink down next to me.
And again, just like a few minutes before we sat in silence again.

"I really don't know what to do in a situation like that. I've never had to deal with heartbreak", he admitted and shifted closer awkwardly

I felt my mouth twitch into a little smirk
"Yeah because you've always been the one that breaks hearts", I said making Frank chuckle.

"That's right", he sighed, "so what should I do now? Tell me how I could help you"

"You want to help me?", I asked confused
Frank just nodded
"Are you sick?", I asked and put my hand on his forehead check his temperature.
Nope... He didn't have a fever...

"Don't get used to this because it will never fucking happen again but please let me help you for once", he said

I shrugged
I didn't know what to do in this situation either
What did I do all the times I came home crying because of Frank?
I can't remember...

"Just... I Don't know... distract Me from Bert okay?", I asked carefully.

Franks mouth turned up into a big grin that sent shivers all over my body.
He was clear thinking of something

"Distraction? Oh nothing easier than that", he grinned and before I could worry about his sudden mood change I was already pressed back against the soft material of the couch, Frank sitting right on my lap.

"W-What are you d-doing?", I stuttered

"What you asked me for. And now shut up and let me help you"

I wanted to say something but right when I opened my mouth Frank put his hand over it so nothing could escape my lips.

Only when he started rocking back and forth on my lap I knee what he was going to do.
He picked up a slow pace, rubbing his crotch against my own and making me shiver in the progress.

"You like that?", he asked, his hand still on my mouth so all I could do was nod as my eyes fluttered shut.

I could feel myself growing hard in my jeans, my cheeks turning red because of the sudden heat drifting through my whole body.

Frank was moving a bit faster now letting out short breaths and tiny grunts as he pushed my head to the side carefully.
He leaned down, attaching his lips to my neck and sucking gently.

My brain wasn't working anymore which was great because all thoughts of Bert seemed like they never existed.

I opened my mouth and sucked on the flesh of Frank's mouth. At least the bits I could reach.

Frank let out a shaky moan as he pushed himself down again
"Come on, lay down", he whispered guiding my body with his free hand until I was laying on my back.

"How about...", he started rubbing over my still fully clothed chest, "How about I'll show you the best way of distraction"

His fucking smirk is going to be the death of me.