Chapter 2

Rachel's POV

I'm standing in front of my locker until I turn my face and see Finn and Madison walk in the hallways together and holding hands each other also talking and smiling at each other.

Such a perfect match. A cute boy and cute girl. Both of them also popular kids in this school.

"Hey Finn." I'm smiling at Finn as they walk passed me.

Finn didnt say anything even he didnt turn his face back at me. He keep walking and talking with Madison until they gone away from my glaze.

"Listen up! Stop teasing Finn." Quinn suddenly standing in front of me and glare at me.

Wow such a pretty eyes. Wait what are you thinking about, Rachel? You're crazy.

"I....I just greeted him and he didnt greet me back." I say to Quinn.

"You can sing with him, you can dance with him but you cant have him because he is only belong to my bestfriend, Madison." Quinn glares at me.

"I..I know that." I say nervously.

"You are not gonna be happy if you with him." Quinn glares at me and walk off.

I know that. It's impossible for a guy like Finn loves me. I never kiss a guy and I never falling in love before.

Madison's POV

That hobbit girl greeted Finn when we walked together passed her. I know that Finn heard that but he didnt turn his head to her or anything. Such a good one.

And today I will shock her by joining the glee club. I already talked to Mr. Schue and he let me to join and shows something today. I warn you, Madison can be a real bitch when she got jealous.

"My mom asked you to come home tonight if you dont mind." Finn says to me.

"Without my dad right?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Of course, why?" Finn frown.

"I was thinking about what you said yesterday. And wondering if our parents were dating then they could get married. What about us?"

"We could be step-siblings with benefits." Finn chuckles.

"Ugh I dont want to have step-brother who has fat belly."

"Hey, back off. You love me."

"I didnt."

"Mad, seriously?" Finn frowns.

I tried to hide my laugh until I laugh so hard. "Of course I do love you, Finn. Why you so freak out? I was kidding." I laugh.

Finn just smiling at me. "I just cant live without your laugh and your smile."

"Finn, that was cheesy." I laugh.

"It's mean that you love that." Finn smirks at me.

"Whatever you said, Finny bear." I sigh.

"Alright this is your classroom." Finn says as we arrived in front of my classroom.

"You dont want to give me a hug or something?" I raise my eyebrows.

Finn just smiling at me and hug me. "See you after school, babe." Finn waves me a goodbye then walks off.

"The right one is see you on glee club, Finn." I mumbled and get into my class to have study. Such a bored class like always.

"We will join the glee club." Puck suddenly sit down next to me.

"Who do you mean by us? Me and my girls will join the glee club." I raise my eyebrows.