Chapter 38

Christmas went good. I invited Rory to have christmas with my family and we can do British christmas tradition so he wont feel homesick and miss his home.

Shelby fired from McKinley because of the thing she has done and she told Principal Figgins the truth. And my mom? She has to back to her former school so she is not a co-director for New Directions anymore.

And since Shelby fired. The Troubletones doesnt have any director so Mr. Schue let them perform on the show choir championship with New Directions and only perform one song.

Meanwhile Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, and Sugar back to the New Directions but still in The Troubletones. They have two clubs now.

I shut my locker and walk off with holding my book. I havent tell Finn about what I've done that day I kissed Puck and I really feel guilty with this. God help me.

I walk in the hallways alone and Puck walk passed me. I half-smile at him but he gave me his poker face and just walk away. I know what I've done is a bad thing and I guess Puck mad at me because of that. This is complicated now.

"Madison, what the hell with this silent treatment? Listen, for everything I did, I'm sorry." Finn stops my way.

I didnt say anything and avoid him so I turn my way but Finn suddenly catch my hand and make me stop.

I ignore Finn not because of he do something wrong but it's because of me who the one who did that wrong things and I feel guilty with this.

Tears slowly fall down to my face and I guess I should tell Finn the truth but it means that I hurt him. But if I dont tell him, it will hurt him more. God, help me out please.

Finn takes my hand and walk lead me until we standing in front of the locker and he is standing in front of me with frowns and I just can cry.

"Am I doing something wrong?" Finn frowns at me.

"I'm so sorry it's not you but it's me. I kissed Puck after we won sectionals." I'm crying.

"You what?" Finn raises his eyebrows.

"Finn, I'm so sorry. You can mad at me if you want. You can hate me. I'm so sorry. He didnt kiss me back and that was totally my fault." I'm crying.

Finn didnt say anything but he turn his face away not to facing me until he punch the locker and I know he mad at me.

"Finn, I'm so sorry." I'm crying and trying to hold his hand.

Finn pushes my hand away and turn his face at me. "I'm disappointed with you." Finn glacing and walks off.

I'm still standing with my back against the locker and still crying. I know that it will end up like this and when Finn said that it means like he really mad at me.

Finn's POV

"You what?" I raises my eyebrows.

"Finn, I'm so sorry. You can mad at me if you want. You can hate me. I'm so sorry. He didnt kiss me back and that was totally my fault." Madison's crying.

I didnt say anything and turn my face to facing her. I dont know what to say. I'm mad at her, I'm disappointed with the things she has done to me and it hurts me.

I punch the locker and still turn my face away. I cant believe that Madison could do this thing to me. I mean I love her with all of my heart and she made me disappointed with the things she has done.

"Finn, I'm so sorry." Madison's crying and trying to hold my hand.

I push her hand away and turn my face at her. "I'm disappointed with you." My eyes watering and I leave her alone and walk away from her.