Chapter 56

I wake up as the sun filters my room. I see that Finn is still hugging me. I stroke his hair and kisses his forehead to wake him up.

I sit up from my bed and pull the blanket back to him to cover his body. After that I walk to the kitchen to make herbal tea and breakfast for us.

I have to drink more herbal tea to help me feel better and not easily getting tired. For now, no more diet and junk food. Only eat health food and have a proper meal.

I found my illness when I was in Australia. There was a medical check up and when I was getting tired, I collapsed. I didnt tell that to anyone else or even Finn and my parents.

After making a cup of herbal tea and sandwiches. I walk to the sofa and watch tv shows. Already agree with Santana to come to Bushwick at eleven today.

"Babe?" Finn called me.

"Wake up, big bear." I simply said.

"I smell sandwiches." Finn sit up and grins at me.

"Already made that for you. Come on, you can choose you want to breakfast first or take a bath first because we are planning to meet Santana in Bushwick at eleven." I said to Finn.

Finn stand up from the bed then walk to me. "Good morning, my future wife." Finn give me a quick kiss on my lips.

"Your what?" I chuckle.

"My future wife. You will be my wife in couple months to go." Finn says and walks to the kitchen and take his food.

"Finn, if we married, you sure that you want to stay in a small, simple apartment like this?" I ask Finn.

"This is quiet big for us. We can move out to another bigger one when we have a baby." Finn giggles.

"How many kids you want?" I ask Finn.

"Since you and I are the only one daughter and son in Collins and Hudson. So I guess we can give our parents grandchildren about two or three." Finn chuckles.

"I want two girls and one boy." I chuckle.

"I want to teach the boy plays football and become the quarterback. You can teach the girl to dance and become the head cheerleader." Finn giggles.

"It will be really beautiful." I smile at Finn.

"I know that. I can imagine that our children call me daddy and call you mommy and I will carried them to school with holding their hands. Such a cool one." Finn smiles back at me.

"Alright, I better take a bath because we will meet Santana in one hour." I said and stand up from the sofa.

"We can take a bath together, babe." Finn chuckles.

"No way!" I simply said and enter the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and get into the shower to take a bath. After this will go to Bushwick to surprise Rachel and stop her for doing that movie.

"Babe, do you have any pad or mini notes?" Finn shouts.

"In my drawer." I shout back.

I keep taking a shower until it's done. After that I take my bathrob then went out from the bathroom and walk to my wardrobe to take my clothes.

"What the hell is this?" Finn asks and shows me the my medicine bottle.

"It's... it's just a painkiller for headache. When I went to Australia, there is medical check up and I got headache so the doctor gave me that. I dont even remember that it was there." I said to Finn then turn my body to my wardrobe.