Chapter 8

I'm layin my body on my bed while listening my mom singing Landslide with a guitar. I might be dont know her but sometimes hearing hee voice really make me feel better.

I dont have her picture. Dad didnt tell me her name and I never ask because I'm afraid that he will sad. But he gave me this tape. A tape when my mom sing a song for me. Dad told me that if she love us, she will back.

Dad said that she is blonde, talented, and can sing. She also have pretty eyes. Now I know why I have dark blonde and have pretty eyes. My mom gave me that. Dad only told me that her name start with H. Sometimes I think that Hillary Clinton is my mom but I know it's impossible.

It's Sunday evening after have a Booty Camp and my dad went out to meet some job-partner. I just hope that he didnt lie and not went out with Shelby.

I'm still laying body in my bed until the door bell rings. It must be dad and he forget to bring his key so he has to disturb me. I let out a sigh and walk upstairs to open the door for him and let him in.

"Dad, I told you......--Finn?" I raise my eyebrows as I see Finn is the one who standing in front of my door. "Come in." I said to him and let him in.

"We have glee club assignment together right? So I came here and about ask you about what song are we gonna sing." Finn says to me.

I close the door and lock the door. "Lets talk about that in my room. I found some music sheets this morning." I said to him and walk upstairs to my room.

I sit down on my bed and read some music sheets with the Landslide song still playing. "You still love this song." Finn chuckle and sit down on my bed.

"Sometimes when I miss her I only can listen to her voice." I sigh.

"Why dont you try to find her?" Finn asks.

"I dont wanna make dad sad. He can guess what I'm thinking and doing by only look into my face." I said to Finn.

"Okay forget about this, I dont wanna make you sad. So what song are we gonna sing?" Finn asks and layin his body on my bed.

"I dont have any idea. What about you?"

"Me too." Finn simply says.

"And then what are you doing here?" I turn my face at him.

"Dont we usually spend the weekend together? So I came here and meet you." Finn smirks at me.

"But Finn we...."

"Broke up? Maddy, you know that I'm not lying to you but why you still act like I did a mistake. I'm sick seeing you cry because of me and I cant hug you. You might think that we are not dating but for me we are still dating and you're still mine." Finn sit up from my bed and looking at me.

I dont know what to say. Finn is right. I know that he wasnt lying to me and he didnt do a mistake but I always avoid him when deep down, I love him and I miss him.

"Say something please." Finn hold my hand.

"Finn, I'm sorry. At first I didnt trust you but day by day I realized that you wont do stupid things like that. I mean, you just wanna help her but you got trapped. I know I'm the selfish one. I dont even let you to explain everything and give you silent treatment when you are not even wrong. I'm sorry." I'm crying.

Finn move his seat and hug me. "Ssshhh stop crying. I'm so sick seeing you cry because of me. I dont even see your smile this week and it was really make me sick. You're not wrong, you're just jealous and I know that. Mad, I love you, so much. And I just wanna hug you like this everytime you sad and comfort you, I still want to be the reason you smile everyday. This is such a hardweek for me and I hate that because you're not around me." Finn says while rubbing my hair.