Chapter 58

"Finn and I will be the best man and bridesmaid for Mr. Schue's and Ms. Pillsburry's wedding this weekend." I said to mom and dad as we have dinner together.

"You look skinnier, honey. You've been dieting for your wedding dress?" Mom asks me.

"A bit. Finn also been dieting so I follow him besides that yesterday I have to fit my wedding dress." I giggle.

"Dont force yourself too much." Mom says to me.

"Finn and I just need to buy a wedding dress and the dinner for us also pay the pasteur. That's it." I said to them.

"Just make your own list, dont worry about the money. I will pay that." Dad smiles at me.

"Really? Wow thank you so much, dad. So Finn and I can save our money for the honeymoon." I giggle.

"You're my only one daughter and I will do anything to make you happy. If you ask me to have a wedding receptions in a big five star hotel in New York, I also will say yes for that." Dad says to me.

"I just want to have a simple but special wedding in the choir room after regionals." I said to dad.

"Dont you become the director for the regionals this year?" Mom asks dad.

"Nope. I want to be busy with my daughter wedding not the regionals." Dad says to her.

"Awww that's sweet." I chuckle and stand up about to wash my dishes.

"Just leave it, honey." Mom yells.

I shrugs and left that dishes on the sink. After that I take my water and drink that suddenly I feel my head spinning around again. I just sigh and walk to upstairs to get into my room.

No, I havent tell my parents about my illness and they only think that I only get a headache like usual but the facts it is not and I hate this.

I take my pills bottle from my drawer and drink this yellow pills. I look at the bottle and it's only some pills left. I need to get that from drug store soon but I'm afraid if I have to do the medical check up.

I look at myself in the mirror. Yes, mom was right, I look skinnier and I cant handle this anymore. What's wrong with me? Anemia wont be like this worse. I'm afraid.

Tears slowly fall down to my face. I cant tell this to them or they will be really worry about me. I walk to my bed and lay my body on my bed.

Even when I did nothing hard, I can feel this headache makes me spinning around. I let out a sigh and close my eyes. Just hope that this pain will gone soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wemma's Wedding

Finn and I are in the dressing room and get ready for the wedding. Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsburry held a wedding in a hotel ballroom.

"Babe..." Finn standing next to me and shows me his tie.

I just roll my eyes and fix his tie. "Who will help you to fix this when I'm not around?" I said as fix his tie.

"No one and I guess I will never wear a tie anymore." Finn chuckles.

"No, life keeps moving and you have to learn by yourself, Finn." I smile at Finn.

"You look beautiful." Finn smiles back at me.

I just can give him a shyly smile and turn my face away from him but he cup my cheek and make me facing him.

"We will getting married in two weeks and there is no day without me thinking of you. This is our first valentines as a couple or actually as a engaged couple. Do you know how happy I am? I cant describe that. All I can see and say that you're here in front of me and everytime I looked at you, I cant describe it because I'm stuck in your beautiful face. You're the one and you're my only one. We both know that we are endgame." Finn smiles at me.