Chapter 60

Finn's POV

I'm walking go back and forth waiting for the doctor give the good news about Madison. God, please save my wife.

"Finn, everything will be fine." Mom says to me.

"I knew it! I know she hide something from me!" I'm crying and sit down on the waiting seat. "I always caught her got headache but she always told me everything is fine. She never want to make me worry. I'm her husband now and how the hell I cant be crazy about this." I'm crying and yelled.

"We know it and you have to calm down." Mom rubs my back.

"We just married about couple hours ago." I'm crying.

The doctor went out from her room. "Can I talk with her parents?" The doctor says to us.

"I'm her husband." I said to that doctor and walk closer to him.

"I'm her father." Mr. Collins says.

"She got a tumor in her brain that caused a cancer. And it already worse since she never get a special treatment also she is been tired all day." The doctor says to us.

"No! It wont be happen! She just got anemia not a brain cancer whatsoever!" I'm crying and yelling to the doctor.

"Finn!" Mom trying to calm me down.

"Do anything to safe her life please." I'm crying and hug mom.

"Doctor the patient dont give any respons!" A nurse says in panic.

I turn my body quickly and the doctor get in back. I walk to the door quickly and I really want to get in.

"Let me in, please!" I yell.

"I'm so sorry, sir. You have to wait ourside." A nurse block my way then close the door.

"Safe her life." I said hopelessly and crying.

"Brain cancer? Why you never tell me at first, Maddy? Who am I to you?" Mr. Collins's crying.

God, just please safe her life. I'm still want to live with her for another couple years and raise our children together and I dont know my life will be without her.

If I could replace her place right now. I really want to do that but I cant. Maddy, you're the strongest woman that I've ever known and you can pass it. We can live together and I will take the responsibility to take you care until the rest of my life.

I'm sitting down on the ground right across her room and wish she will wake up and tell me that everything is okay. I really dont want to lose her or anything. No way, no. She is my everything.

It's been three hours she is there and we dont get any good news. A nurse came out from her room and then run off to another place.

Dont worry, Maddy. I will always be here and waiting for you to wake up and see your smile.

That nurse walk to enter her room bring something that I dont know also another doctor follow her. I really hope that they could do their best and Madison will wake up.

"Finn, everything will be fine." Kurt says to me.

"You've been crying a lot when Blaine got injuries right? She is my wife and how the hell I can calm down?" I'm crying.

Suddenly the doctor come out from her room. I turn my face and stand up. He look at us with a sad face and then he let out a sigh.

"We already tried our best but her blood vessel in her brain break and make her lose much oxygen inside her brain. We are so sorry for your lost." The doctor says to us.