Chapter 29

"Dont forget vote Madison for the prom queen this year!" I shout as I stick my poster campaign on the wall.

"Hey bae, you being nominated as the prom queen but you dont have any dates. I'm the captain of basketball team now since Josh transferred. You wanna go with me?" Taylor smirks at me.

"I'll think about that." I smirk back at him.

"Come on, you're belong with me." Taylor is still smirks at me.

"Well, I guess I'll go with Kurt." I smirk at Taylor and take Kurt's hand as he walk passed us.

"Seriously? You wanna go with a gay?" Taylor frowns at me.

"I can go with anyone I want, baby." I smirk at Taylor and walk off while holding Kurt's elbow.

"He was teasing you to go to the prom with him?" Kurt asks me as we walk together.

"Yes and I dont want it. He is another jerk one." I sigh.

"But you cant go with me because I will go with Blaine." Kurt says to me.

"Who's Blaine?" I raise my eyebrows.

"The leader of The Warblers. Not the leader but he was the one who got the solo on last regionals. He is my boyfriend." Kurt grins at me.

"What? Oh no! I though he was straight and I was really want to go out with him." I gasp.

"You belong to Finn. He still save your photo frame on his side table and your name still on his wall with a love sign." Kurt smiles at me.

"Well, my locker is over there. Thanks for save my life." I chuckle at Kurt and walk off.

I dont know who should I take to the prom tomorrow. Finn is still save my picture in his room and Puck is still save my picture as his screenlock on his phone. Ugh maybe I should accept Taylor.

I keep walking in the hallways until I see Sam is busy with his locker and I guess I should go with him.

"Sam!" I'm standing next to his locker.

"What?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"Go to the prom with me tomorrow, please." I grin.

"Remember that last valentine Finn and Puck cant stop give me death stare?"

"Please, I dont want to go with Taylor the school jerk. Please I'll do anything for you." I begged.

Sam sighs. "I cant handle your beautiful eyes. Alright this is last time. I hope that no one of them punch me this time."

"Never. They dont have any guts to do that as long as you're with me. I just hope that you wont ruin my chance to be prom queen." I grin.

"But if I ask Mercedes to dance with me there, dont mad at me." Sam says to me.

"Never. Dont worry." I said to him.

"Okay deal."

"You're the best, trouty mouth." I grin at Sam and walk off.

"Mad, would you go to the prom with me?" Finn stops my way.

"Sam already asked me. I'm sorry, Finn." I half-smiled at Finn and walk off.

I'm sorry, Finn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prom Night

I'm looking at myself in the mirror and everything is perfect. Now just waiting for Sam then go to the prom. I just wanna have fun tonight and make this as my good night.