Chapter 14

Broke up with Finn and it means that I have to deal with everything. I'm single now and I can do anything with myself even avoid him in the class. By the way it's been three days I broke up with him and I'm still alive.

"Hey Kurt, can I sit down next to you?" I smile at Kurt.

"Sure." Kurt smiles back at me and move his seat to the corner.

"Thanks." I smile at him and turn my face at back and look at Finn who frown at me.

I just half smile at him and continue study. Spanish. I dont really like this subjects but I have to face it.

"Hola Clase!" A blonde teacher walks in. "My name is Holly Holiday. I'm the substitute teacher here. Mr. Schuester is sick so I sub him." She said to us.

Yeah it's been two days Mr. Schue didnt run the glee club and Rachel is the one who did that but the others is kinda bored with her and this Friday we will have to sing on the school homecoming.

"I got an idea." Kurt whisper at me.

"What?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I saw her sing a song in teacher lounge with a guitar yesterday and I guess she also can subs Mr. Schue for glee club. I'm tired with the things Rachel did." Kurt rolls his eyes.

"Sounds nice. She is not that bad, I guess." I nod as agree.

"Great. I will talk with her after this class ends." Kurt says.

I just nod and continue study. Yeah Kurt have a brilliant idea and I guess he is right but I dont mind who ruin the glee club. I just care that I'm still have the glee club.

1 hour later

The Spanish class is ended. I'm waiting for Finn to walk out from this classroom so I can go. My gaze follows him and he finally pack his stuff and went out until Kurt suddenly takes my hand.

"Ms. Holliday, I heard you sing in the teacher lounge yesterday and you had a great voice. Would you like to subs Mr. Schue for glee club today? We have to perform something this Friday for the school homecoming." Kurt says to her.

"Sounds nice. I'd love to." She smiles at us.

"Great!" Kurt said happily and walk off until he dont realize that he crush her paper and make it fall down to the ground.

I sigh and take that paper and give it to her. "Yours." I smile at her.

"Thank you." She smile back at me and look onto my eyes.

I just frown at her. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You have pretty eyes, sweety. What's your name?" She smiles at me.

"Madison Collins. You also have a pretty blue eyes." I chuckle.

"M-Madison Collins?" She frowns.

"Yeah. Oh you must be wondering about my last name right? And yes, I'm the daughter of Michael Collins, I know that my dad are famous." I said proudly.

"Haha I didnt ask about that." She chuckles.

"Okay I know I'm talking too much. I'm sorry. Buenos noches, Ms. Holliday!" I smile at her and walk off.

I walk in the hallways with holding my book with a smile on my face. I'm moving on now and I'm not afraid anymore. Finn and I done but I still have to live.

"You and I, Breadstix at 8." Puck stops me.

"What?" I frown at him.

"You're single and I'm single. You're hot and I'm hot. You're popular and I'm also popular." Puck smirks at me.