Chapter 48

Madison's POV | 3 Months Later

I'm sitting down on my bed in my apartment and holding the gift box Finn gave me. First time, I got here he always called me but now he is gone. No call, no text, nothing. And I guess he is busy with his army now.

I'm still looking at the mini gift box he gave me. I dont know what inside this because I havent open it. Sometimes when I miss Puck and hold this, then I can easily forget him.

I know that I shouldnt miss Puck because he hurt me and he broke me and I still can remember the things he has done but sometimes those thing we did make me miss him.

But no. I should forget him and moving on to someone better than him. To someone who deserve my love and someone who wont hurt me.

I hold the mini box Finn gave and maybe I should open this and find the things he gave me.

I open the cover paper until I see a ring box. Wait, he really want to propose me? Or something else?

Suddenly a mini paper fall down from that ring box. I take that and read that. Finn must be write something here.

'I know that you may choose Puck over me but if you change your mind and you love me, just wear it and show me then I will know the answer. I love you so much, Maddy.

Love, Finn.'

I open the box until I see a necklace inside that box. A beautiful necklace with 'Finn' word as the pendant.

 A beautiful necklace with 'Finn' word as the pendant

This is so beautiful and sweet. But I dont know I should wear this or not. If I wear this which mean that I choose Finn but Puck is still hangin around in my mind.

Suddenly there is a knock outside my apartment door. It must be my friend from the next door want to ask me to go out or something.

I put that ring box and the necklace inside my drawer then walk to the door to see who is coming.

I walk to the door and open the door and suddenly I gasped with who I see standing in front of my door.

"Finn?" I raise my eyebrows. "Come in." I said to him and let him in.

I lock the door as Finn enters. I keep looking at him and he really look so sad.

"What makes you come here?" I ask him as he sit down on the sofa.

I take my mini sofa and sit down there then turn my face at him.

"I messed up the army." Finn let his head down.

I move my seat and sit down next to him. "What do you mean?" I raise my eyebrows.

Finn suddenly turn his body at me and hugs me then crying. "I made mistake so I left because I feel like under pressure there." Finn's crying.

"Finn, everything will be fine." I rub his back.

"I'm so sorry that I didnt call you or text you or anything since that tragedy. I'm so embarassed with myself and I dont know what should I do." Finn's sobbing.