Chapter 51

Glee Club

"Some people who standing in front of you guys are legend. They are graduated and built their own future." Finn says to the others as the alumni are standing on the front.

I sit down on the top of piano with Santana. Actually I'm kinda bit bored since Puck is here but I have to be professional for Finn.

Besides that I'm getting back together with Finn and my love to Puck was a love between best friend.

"When you kisten your name, pair up." Finn says while holding a mini board. "Jake, you with your brother. Ryder, you and Mike. Marley with Santana. Kitty you with Quinn, and Unique you with Mercedes." Finn says to them and they start pair up.

"I though that we should be together because we have so much things in common." Kitty grins at me.

"Wanky." Santana frowns.

"Well you get in pair with Quinn and she is my bestfriend." I smile at Kitty.

"Alright listen guys. New members got a mentor and you can ask anything you want to your mentor and they will teach you in many things." Finn says to us. "Because after this Blaine and Marley will have a duet to sing a song in a foregin language and we will do Gangnam Style!" Finn grins at us.

"What?" I frown.

"That's wanky." Santana frowns.

"We never lose in sectionals and this time we have to do a new number that any judges can predict. Korean Pop or K-Pop is booming now. Around the world. And Gangnam Style is one of the most viral song in this earth." Finn says to us.

"What was on your mind, Finn?" I mumbled and let my head down.

"You say something, babe?" Finn asks me.

"Nothing." I giggle at Finn.

"But someone need to do a dance duet with Brittany since on the last Grease show nobody can do the handjive and it become handjob." Santana says.

"San..." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry, our of control." Santana simply said.

"Alright the guy will be get an audition for the dance duet with Brittany. And Mike is in charge to choose and become your tutor how to dance." Finn stands up from his seat and points at Mike.

"Me?" Mike raises his eyebrows.

"Yes because you are a student of Joffrey Ballet Dance School." I said to Mike.

"And you are in charge to teach the girl since you are a student of Juilliard School faculty of dancing." Mike smirks at me.

"But I dont learn gangnam style." I frown at Mike.

The bells rings.

"Alright the boys start the rehearsal in auditorium and the girl's here. Remember guys, sectionals is only few days away." Finn says to the others.

"Wait, got this sectionals book from my dad and sectionals theme for this year is..........." I grin at them and the others start making a fake drum rolls. "Nothing. So you guys can sing any song you want to. No specific rules actually. But you will face The Warblers, and The Rosedale Mennonities. And the sectionals will be held in our auditorium!" I said to them and throw that book to Joe.

"This is kind of secret files. How could you get that?" Marley frowns at me.

"You dont know my father? He is Michael Collins, the composer, songwriter, music producer, and also the director in show choir championship. This year he become a lead director for sectionals and I got ten more like that, if you want, I can give you one." I said to Marley.