Chapter 10

Since win the nationals, coach Sylvester being more friendly to me and yes she still trust me to lead the cheerios and it will be a good thing for me.

"Guys, I already have setlist for sectionals." Mr. Schue walks into the choir room.

I sit down the back seat and take a look at Rachel who sit down in the front seat and look suspicious when Mr. Schue gave the setlist.

"Well, Rachel will get solo then Finn and Madison will have duets until the last one we will sing together." Mr. Schue says.

"But Mr. Schue the one who won the ballad solo was Madison not me." Rachel frowns and take a look at me.

I just half-smiled at her and nodded to let her to get this solo.

"You dont want to sing Barbra Streisand song, Rachel?" Mr. Schue asks Rachel.

"Of course I want to. I've been singing this song since I was three." Rachel says.

"Alright now lets start rehearsal for the last song choreography." Mr. Schue says to us.

We then walk to the front to do our choreography and move those chairs and follow Mr. Schue's lead.

Finn's POV

"Okay first one is stand then move around, roll and make your feet move." Mr. Schue says to us while arranging our position.

I'm standing next to Madison but Mr. Schue move her into next to Puck and I'm next to Tina. Ugh sucks I dont wanna be stay away from her.

"Okay Brad, music and follow my lead." Mr. Schue said. "1...2....3....4..5..6..7...8. Yeah like this. You got it?"

We tried to follow his choreography and I cant dance like the others like really. Seriously. I cant.

"Ouch." Someone groaned.

I turn my face and Madison almost fall but Puck catched her. They both been quiet and look at each other for a while and this is seems so wrong.

"You okay?" I break a leg.

Puck leaves her hand and she tried to stand up again. "I'm fine. Just slide down." She giggle.

I take her hand and make her move to next to me. Seems like something wrong with Puck but I dont know what.

Madison's POV

I tried to follow Mr. Schue's lead with Puck next to me and he cant stop smirks at me. Oh God.

Until suddenly my feet slide down and almost fall. "Ouch." I groaned.

But someone catched me and it's Puck. He look at me with his worried face and I just realize that he has beautiful hazel eyes. The most beautiful hazel eyes that I've ever seen. We keep looking at each other and he still hold my body.

"You okay?" Finn suddenly asks.

Puck leave my body and help me to stand up again. "I'm fine. Just slide down." I giggle at Finn.

Finn just frowns at us. He then take my hand and make me move from next to Puck to next to him.

I turn my face a bit at Puck and he sighs and look bit annoyed with this. I need to say thanks to him later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm standing in front of my locker and put some sticky notes about my schedule with cheerios and glee club so I wont forget or miss it.

"Madison, can I talk to you for second?"

I turn my face and Rachel is standing next to my locker. "Just talk."