Chapter 16

Madison's POV

I walk in the hallways wearing my cheerios uniform and my cheerios jacket alone until I see Puck is flirting with another cheerios. Ugh I have to have a deal dating with this jerk.

I take him by holding his jacket and bring him away from that cheerios.

"What was that for?" Puck shrugs.

I push him to the wall and he is standing with his back against the wall. "Seriously, what was that for? We're dating and you flirt with that girl, Noah." I glare at him.

"Baby, calm down. Just flirting. She got nothing than you." Puck hold my hand.

"I dont like my boyfriend flirting or sexting or smirking to another girl!" I cup his cheek to face me as I see he smirks to another chick who walks behind me.

"Your anger turns me on." Puck smirks at me.

"Ugh you sucks." I roll my eyes and about to walk off.

Puck catches my hand then pushes me against the walls and kisses me. "Forgive me?" He smirks at me as he pulls my lips away.

I let out a sigh and nod. "Last chance."

"That's my baby." Puck smirks at me.

"We are late for the glee club." I simply said and walk off.

"Seriously? That's what you said to your boyfriend?" Puck yells.

I turn around and take his hand. "I'm sorry, Puck." I smile at him.

"No, baby. It's me. I'm sorry. It's kind of habitual to flirting with some hot chicks." Puck smiles back at me.

"Okay we will be late for the glee club." I said to him and hold his hand.

"I dont mind with that." Puck simply said.

We then enter the choir room together and sits down on the back row next to each other.

"Guys I have a new co-director now!" Mr. Schue walks in with a happy face.

"Who's that?" Artie asks curiously.

"Let me present to you, Ms. Holly Holiday!" Mr. Schue chuckles.

"Hola clase!" Ms. Holiday walks in with a smile on her face.

"God, she is hot." Puck mumbled.

I turn my face at him and raise my eyebrows. "Who's hot?"

"It's you, baby." Puck smirks at me and put his hand around my shoulder.

"Ms. Holiday sing a song." Finn says.

"What song you guys wanna sing with me?" Ms. Holiday asks.

"Can you please do a favor? I wanna sing a song for Brittany and I want you to help me." Santana walks to the front.

"Sure. That't would be great." Ms. Holiday nods and take a guitar.

Santana and Brittany takes three bench then place it on the front until they both sits down on the left and right side of Ms. Holiday.

Mr. Schue just smiling and move to sit down on the back row. One seat space from me. We are excited about the song Ms. Holiday gonna sing until she start playing the guitar.

Holly:
I took my love and I took it down
I climbed a mountain and I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Where the landslide brought me down

Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?
Can the child within my heart

I'm familiar with this voice and this song is my favorite song. I've been listening to this song since I was little with this voice. Is it she?