Chapter 42

I'm sitting down on the sofa in living room in front of the TV and watching a movie that I just got with my kitten and my puppy are sleeping on the other side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Rory asks me and take Creamy and place her sits down on his lap.

"Watching a movie. Mom and dad cant go home tonight because they are busy in office and went to the downtown." I said without looking at Rory.

"I have a group task with biology and we decided to study here but in my room and we wont disturb you. Is it fine?" Rory asks.

"Make this as your second home now." I simply answer. "Oh by the way, I didnt cook for dinner, if you are hungry just order some food and I'll pay or cook anything you want." I said to Rory.

"Yes ma'am." Rory simply answer.

Suddenly the door bell rings. Rory stand up from his seat and about to walk to the door. "If Taylor come tell him that I already sleep pleaseeeeee." I said to Rory.

"Haha I know that, Mad." Rory chuckles and walk to the door.

I take the pillow and hug it while I'm watching this sad movie. This is a Korean movie the story line about a father and a little daughter. It's Miracle in Cell No. 7.

Suddenly my kitten leaves the sofa and run to the door seems like she knows that someone is coming.

"Kitty, go back here!" I shout.

I turn my face until I see Finn is holding my kitten and walk in with Sam walk behind Finn and last is Rory.

"You watch a weird movie with the text?" Sam asks me.

"It's called subtitle. It's Korean movie." I roll my eyes.

"Come on, guys we can do our project in my room." Rory says to them and walk upstairs.

I keep holding the pillow and watching the movie. "She knows when I came." Finn chuckles as he hold Kitty.

"Dont you have supposed to do your project with Rory now?" I turn my face at Finn.

"What if stay here?" Finn sit down next to me.

"Finn..." I frown at Finn.

"You didnt have shopping for prom dinosaurus tomorrow?" Finn asks me.

"I guess I wont go." I simply said.

"Why? You have a new boyfriend now."

"Taylor and I fight and I give him my silent treatment." I said to Finn.

"What happen?" Finn asks and place Kitty on the ground.

"It's not really matters we can make up tomorrow." I simply said.

"Alright, that's not my business to ask that." Finn says to me then walks off.

You already know about that but why you ask me that, Finn? I cant tell him the truth. I'm not fighting with Taylor, I'm just avoiding him these days because he is like boyfriend complex like literally.

Finn's POV

I turn my face while walk upstairs to her but she keep looking at the tv. I dont know whether she is happy or not by dating that guy.

I enter Rory's room right opposite Madison's room and her room door is open. I take a look a bit and there is nothing change with this and I remember all the things we did here now.

"Finn, my room is over here." Rory hold my shoulder.

I nodded and enter Rory's room which that she usually used for the guest room and since Rory stayed here so this is become his room now.