Chapter 4

Vic's POV:
Kellin and I enter the dinner room to find his parents staring at us. Their smiles and wide eyes prettty much makes them look like two robots, that's kinda freaky.

I clear my throat before smiling my most charming smile.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Quinn, it's nice to meet you," I say before I walk over to them and shake both of their hands.

Kellin gives me a strange look as I sit down next to him and across from Mr. Quinn.

"I'm guessing you're Vic." Kellin's dad states to which I nod.

Everyone eats their food in silence. I feel Kellin's nervous gaze at me but mostly I feel his dad staring into my soul. When everyone has finished eating Mr. Quinn speaks up.

"So, Vic," he says with a tone that creeps me out a bit. It's almost like he spits out my name.

"Yes Mr. Quinn?"

"Tell me, what are your intentions with my son?"

"Dad!" Kellin squeals and I see his cheeks heating up. Aww!

"Are you planning on sleeping with him? Are you a virgin? Do you have any STDs? Are you aware that condoms are needed even if none of you can get pregnant?" he rambles all the questions at once before I can even answer one of them.

"Dad! You're embarrassing me and I think you're scaring my boyfriend," Kellin speaks up.

"These are important things to know. I don't want you dating someone who is only going to sleep with you, give you an STD and then leave! I don't want a repeat of what happened with Justin!" Wait, he knows about Justin?

"Don't fucking talk about that asshole!" Kellin shouts making all three of us stare at him in shock.

"Kellin, language! Please," his mom says.

"I've told you many fucking times that I don't want you to mention him. Come on Vic," he drags me up from my chair, knocking his own to the floor in the process of standing up.

Kellin drags me upstairs to what I guess is his bedroom. His dad shouts something about no closed doors which Kellin completely ignores by slamming the door shut and locking it. He wraps his arms around my neck and attaches his lips to mine. I push Kellin against the door holding him up by his thighs as he jumps into my arms.

I back towards Kellin's bed sitting down on it, still holding him in my arms. Eventually Kellin pulls away and the both of us catches our breath. Kellin rests his forehead against mine and I can't help but to get lost in his eyes.

A knock is heard on the door making Kellin and I pull away.

"Kellin, can you open the door?" His dad's voice is heard.

"Are you going to embarrass me even more?"

"No, I wanted to apologize," his dad answers. Kellin gets up from my lap to open the door before sitting down on my lap again but this time sideways and not in a straddling position.

"Vic, I'm sorry about all the questions before. I know that I can be a bit overprotective over Kellin."

"It's fine Mr. Quinn, I understand that."

"Call me John," he smiles before turning to walk out of the room.

"John?"

He turns around to me raising a questioning eyebrow.

"I am not a virgin. I do not have any STDs. I'm aware that it's important using condoms even if none of us can get pregnant. If mine and Kellin's relationship last for as long as I want it to I would be honored to make love to your son, if he would want to of course. I would never sleep with Kellin and then leave him, I'd never want to hurt Kellin in that way or any other way." I say, answering all his questions from before.