Chapter 18

A/N I know they're all not the same age irl but they are all born the same year in this book so just go with it.

Kellin's POV:

Today was the day we all would graduate from high school. I'm standing here dressed in the clothes and all yet I can't seem to believe that it's actually about to happen, it just seems so unreal to me.

Back in Michigan I used to hate high school but here in San Diego I kind of liked it. I had friends here, the teachers were good and most of all, Vic was here. Wherever we are, if Vic is there, I'm happy. I can't even describe my happiness that we'll be going to the same college. And that also Mike, Tony, Jaime and Taylor are going there as well.

The principal are starting to call the names of people who's last name begins with an F meaning that Mike and Vic soon will be called.

As Vic is called and walks on stage, he gets his paper and the awkward principal hug before totally ignoring the rule of standing in alphabetic order as he comes over to me and stands besides me.

I give him a look to which he shrugs his shoulders and takes my hand in his, giving me one of his charming smiles, intertwining our fingers and because of that I can't help but to smile back.

The rest of the names are called up but it all seems like a blur to me, I'm so focused on Vic's hand in mine and how it reminds me that the two of us are starting a new chapter of our lives together.

The principal holds the typical graduation speech before we're all allowed to change the tassel on our hats from one side to the other before everyone throws their hat up in the air while cheering.

Vic turns to me immediately to wrap his arms around my waist and lifts me up. I giggle as I hang onto him before he puts me back down and kisses me deeply. We stay there kissing until I hear someone shouting at us to get a room, as I look up I realize that someone is my dad.

I blush but laugh at his comment before running up to my parents and hugging them both. In the corner of my eye I see Vic going up to his parents hugging them as well.

*

"Party at my house tonight!" Is the first thing I hear Mike shouting when parents have left and only most of the students are still present.

All the students cheers and claps and I see Vic rolling his eyes at his brother. I usually wouldn't be excited for a party, especially since I had bad experience with them. But I was excited this time, it would be nice to see everyone for what might be the last time or at least the last time for a while.

Vic stands behind me, his hands placed on my waist while he pecks my neck and cheek over and over again.

"Are you okay with a party baby? Just asking because of what happened last time.." he trails off and I turn around to look at him.

"I'm fine with it. Justin is in jail and this time I won't get drunk and I won't leave your side," I tell him placing a kiss on his lips which we both smile into.

*

The party had been going on for two hours now maybe and it didn't seem like it would end anytime soon. I had definitely broken the promise of not getting drunk 'cause I've totally been drinking too much. At first Vic didn't seem to happy about that but then he must have stopped caring because now he had gotten pretty drunk as well.

The two of us are standing in the middle of Vic's living room dancing along with a bunch of other dancing graduators. The party is just like the ones you see in movies, people dancing, people making out and I think a few has gotten to the point of throwing up.