Chapter 21

My hands just keep slipping :)

Last chapter before the epilogue :(

Kellin's POV:

As I wake up the next morning Vic is still asleep under me and I am completely stuck in all the sheets and blankets I'm wearing. I groan before looking at the clock. My alarm will go off in ten minutes so there's no use for me to fall asleep again. And also, it will probably take me ten minutes to get out of bed and manage to wake Vic up too.

I struggle for a minute to get out of the sheets when Vic rolls over and drapes an arm over my waist. Seriously? It's cute but I'm kind of trying to get out of bed here.

I struggle some more until I finally manage to get out of the bed. Vic is still fast asleep but I guess he'll wake up when my alarm goes off. I planned on waking him but that can sometimes be such an annoying task that takes too long for me to have the energy to do it.

I go to the bathroom getting ready for the day and when I'm back my alarm has gone off a couple of minutes ago and is still ringing but louder than it usual does in the beginning, and Vic is still asleep on the bed. How? I don't even know.

I sigh and roll my eyes before turning the goddamn alarm off and goes to shake Vic awake.

"Viccy, you gotta get up for school."

"Nooo, I'm tired let me sleep.." he whines and turns around.

Me not being in the best mood since it's morning decide to be an asshole and push him off the bed so he falls to the floor, landing with a thud and a groan.

"Hey.. What was that for?"

"I don't have the energy to argue and you have to get ready so we can go get breakfast before our classes begin," I grumble.

Vic looks like he's about to say something but instead he just gets up from the floor and pecks my lips before going to the bathroom. 

While Vic gets ready I sit with my phone checking social media. I log into twitter at first scrolling through my feed but don't really find anything interesting. On instagram I see that Vic has recently posted a picture of us asleep together, me obviously cuddling him while he is kissing my forehead. I like the picture before commenting "We're goals:)❤"

Vic comes out of the bathroom looking as good as always, now dressed in clothes and non messy hair. As he comes into the room he takes my hand and kisses it before we head down to eat breakfast together.

*

Friday goes by pretty fast as well, just like Thursday. Friday is after all the day where I have most classes with Vic and today he didn't decide to tease me and I thought I should be nice and not embarrass him today either. Also, tonight is the night of the party so we will most likely have sex tonight anyway. 

The final bell for today finally rings and all the students lets out a happy sigh before getting up from their seats. Vic takes my hand as we stand up and we walk back to our dorm hand in hand.

"What time did Andy say the party starts?" I ask Vic as we enter our room.

"At eight I think, so not until after dinner," he answers and I nod before sitting down on his bed.

"Hmm, wonder what we can do to pass time until then..." Vic trails off and walks closer to me with a smirk on his face.

I smirk back before I crawl back on the bed so my head is resting on the pillows. Vic crawls after me until his body is between my slightly spread legs and he bends down to kiss me. Not  being bothered to tease him I kiss back immediately, moving my lips against his soft ones.