Chapter 16

Kellin's POV:
When Vic doesn't notice me doing so I take the opportunity to pack down a few pair of my panties in the bag I'm bringing to his place, considering he seemed to be a fan of them. I don't usually wear them nowadays but a way back I used to wear them all the time. I do feel kind of hot in them though and they could definitely be used to mess with Vic which is always hilarious.

After packing the things I need we got in his car and drove back to Vic's house. We had decided that after leaving my stuff we would have a look at the list that Hayley gave us and do at least one of the things on it, and I had one particular in mind.

*

"You ready to go baby?" Vic asks me, lacing his fingers with mine and I nod.

We head out the front door together before walking off, planning on taking a long walk together in the woods. We walk for a pretty long time, most likely 45 minutes or so before finding a small lake there. Perfect, just like I wanted to.

"Let's get in!" I say and Vic only looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"But Kells we didn't even bring any swimsuits"

"So, we can bathe in our underwear," I say with a shrug.

"Is that really a good idea?" Vic questions me and I shrug once again.

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm going in. It's freaking hot outside today," I say before reaching to take off my shirt.

Vic sits down on the ground, leaning on his elbows as he watches me undress in front of him. I turn away so he won't see my blushing face and focus on what my goal was, to tease the shit out of him, I'm such a good boyfriend I know.

I bend down to take off my shoes and my socks before finally unbuttoning my jeans. I take a deep breath as I pull them down and hear Vic gasp behind me. Earlier I had excused myself to go to the bathroom and while being in there I changed into a pair of pastel pink lace panties that now had caught Vic's attention fully and I could literally feel his eyes lingering on my bum.

"You sure you're not coming? Cause it's your loss," I say before walking into the water.

I look at Vic who has his eyes glued to the lower region of my body as the water still only reaches my thighs. To tease him even more I turn around with my back and ass facing him, cause I know he has a thing for my butt. I found out about that pretty early into our relationship. As I stand with my backside to Vic I start talking again.

"It's a beautiful day outside today, isn't it? And this water, oh God!" I let out a totally excessive moan that turns into a high pitched shriek as I'm not prepared when two strong arms are wrapped tightly around my waist.

I smile to myself in success as I feel Vic's bare chest pressing against my back and his lips trailing kisses down the back of my neck.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" he growls in my ear giving me goosebumps all over.

"I think I do actually."

"Really? How come you sound so sure?"

"Cause I can feel what I'm doing to you pressing against my ass," I say and I can't help but to giggle afterwards.

Vic chuckles behind me as well, dropping the whole serious act and turns me around in his grip.

"Gosh, I love your giggle but god damnit Kellin Quinn, you are such a tease.." he mumbles and I giggle again.

"I try," I say making him chuckle before kissing me.

The kiss starts off innocent but it doesn't take long before we are making out, our hands all over the other's body. Vic's hands are all over me, squeezing my waist, my hips, my ass. I drag my own over his back, wrap them behind his neck to pull him even closer, tangling them in his hair.